Julian Bennett

Guest Davidowls

He probably is then. We'll have to follow his career closely. If he joins Royal Mail like his Dad, but insists on approaching properties from the rear, we'll know for sure.

Wasn't Julian from the famous 5 totally straight and hard and cool? I'm sure he fingered Ann in one of the books...or was that Hustler? I get so confused these days.

I still think this guy would be a really crucial signing for us.

Our backlink would be SOLID if we manage to get him and Batth.

Buxton Batth Jones Bennett

That's a very strong backline for league one. If we can then have two good wingers then I really think we'd be a hard team to beat in this league.

I think we should include Beevers instead of Jones in that backline.

Just because we can have players starting with B in every postition in defence. That would ROCK!

I think we will see a big improvement in Beevers this season. He's now playing for a manager who really rates him, not only that, but Megson will teach him how to become a better player.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I still think this guy would be a really crucial signing for us.

Our backlink would be SOLID if we manage to get him and Batth.

Buxton Batth Jones Bennett

That's a very strong backline for league one. If we can then have two good wingers then I really think we'd be a hard team to beat in this league.

But we would need a solid defensive centre-midfielder to complete the line up. No matter how good the back four are, they need protection from midfield. I don't think Prutton or O'Connor fit the bill; but Semodo might.

Guest Saturday Owl

But we would need a solid defensive centre-midfielder to complete the line up. No matter how good the back four are, they need protection from midfield. I don't think Prutton or O'Connor fit the bill; but Semodo might.

Semodo would be a top signing, would show the other big clubs in this league we can take their players too.

holding a raffle among the crowd every week at h/t to see who plays l/f/b next game would be a better replacement for spurr...

the lads nowhere near half the player he was at one time...

he's gone as a wednesday player...

and needs moving on, if he's not gone already...

i fail to understand the loyalty, and support spurr gets...

he's been a liability for some time now...

it's like watching stan laurel crossed with mr. bean at f/b...

you don't know what's going to happen next...but you know the likely outcome... :ohmy:

Semodo would be a top signing, would show the other big clubs in this league we can take their players too.

I'm trying to work out who the other big clubs are that you refer too. I'm guessing Huddersfield on the strength of them winning the top tier 3 times, but beyond that, I've got nothing.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.