Julian Bennett

Guest Davidowls

They've probably got it off Owlstalk, it was on here a couple of weeks ago. I think Megson signed him for Forest.

Percy is quite reliable mate, he's not like the star who obviously go in the office and think, erm wot shall we write about, whos been linked to S6, I know we'll look on owlstalk

lol

Percy is quite reliable mate, he's not like the star who obviously go in the office and think, erm wot shall we write about, whos been linked to S6, I know we'll look on owlstalk

lol

I'm not saying he's not reliable, but the Julian Bennett rumour was on Owlstalk a while ago, it's not like it's new news.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest lamort

I'm not saying he's not reliable, but the Julian Bennett rumour was on Owlstalk a while ago, it's not like it's new news.

Maybe there is strength in the rumour and FanhousePercy is confirming that?

Maybe there is strength in the rumour and FanhousePercy is confirming that?

Quite possible. I remember the rumour on here, someone (forget who) said the Forest fans loved him, but he then sustained a serious knee injury that kept him out for 14 months. Fanhouse Percy may have heard the rumour from his own source and decided to hold on to it until he had done his own research. If he's has reliable as some people say, then he won't just put rumours out without some form of research.

I hope we bring a couple in this week because all this waiting is doing my head in. :biggrin:

Corrects spelling mistake.

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Aye, old Percy seems a decent source. Been right on a few things if memory serves.

I've got a picture in my mind of how he looks. Small, rotund, glasses and pretty pale cos he doesn't go outside much. one of those journalists with a lot of contacts that always gets the info but doesn't make a massive fuss.

I'm probably well off.

Aye, old Percy seems a decent source. Been right on a few things if memory serves.

I've got a picture in my mind of how he looks. Small, rotund, glasses and pretty pale cos he doesn't go outside much. one of those journalists with a lot of contacts that always gets the info but doesn't make a massive fuss.

I'm probably well off.

Sounds like you're picturing Penfold :)

Guest Milan Mandaric - God
What position does he play?

Left-Back. I think he can play Left-Mid as well, not sure though.