Will Hoskins

Guest lindley

Guest lindley

Must be worth a big money buy. I hope Mandaric pulls this one out of the bag as he would be a great signing! And surely, if we send them down on saturday, he won't be staying there for much longer!?

Guest lindley

I'd love him here, Daniel Jones did well for Bristol Rovers so maybe we could use him as bait.

What about Heffernan? He was banging them in for fun down there last season. As well as he has done as a super sub for wednesday, i don't think he is good enough to play 30 odd games a season in this league. I'd like to see CM leave this summer summer as well. Big wage, Big attitude, but just hasn't got the touch of class to back it up anymore.

Guest lindley

What about Martin Paterson at Burnley? Had a few injuries, but still got that eye for goal and pace we could do with. Plus, not far for him to move...

Dont get the obsession with Hoskins. Very injury prone, apparently he's got a shocking attitude and can't do it in the league above.

Everything Bristol do goes through him and that wouldn't happen here. Much like sharpe at scunny then united.

There are much better options out there for us and the system we will play next year. Hoskins would be a complete waste of time.

Sflaphorpe wanted Hoskins in Jan and again in early April but he didnt end up there (apparently because of higher up Championship interest).

If we are to get him we will be luckly because he is a very good talent and wanted by a few up there.

I was told at the match from someone who is relatively ITK. That he is definately on Megsons list and contact has been made, but as someone said, Brighton want him and them going up along with their abilty to pay mean he will go there.