Will Hoskins

Guest lindley

Would have been a good signing LAST year when he was available for nothing............... i suggested as much at the time and a few agreed with me , but quite a lot more didnt.

For me it was a no brainer........................a young lad who just two years previous was highly rated and had gone for £750,000 , but had seemingly slightly lost his way and was looking for some regular football , for me it was a no lose situation.

Now im not so sure , i still think he,d be a good signing but i,d be wary of spending big money on him.

I would however like us to put a bid in for his teamate Chris Lines..................................his performance this year was one of the best midfield displays ive seen all season at Hillsborough.

Guest lindley

Would have been a good signing LAST year when he was available for nothing............... i suggested as much at the time and a few agreed with me , but quite a lot more didnt.

For me it was a no brainer........................a young lad who just two years previous was highly rated and had gone for £750,000 , but had seemingly slightly lost his way and was looking for some regular football , for me it was a no lose situation.

Now im not so sure , i still think he,d be a good signing but i,d be wary of spending big money on him.

I would however like us to put a bid in for his teamate Chris Lines..................................his performance this year was one of the best midfield displays ive seen all season at Hillsborough.

Mandaric's first game was against Bristol Rovers, and I was fortunate enought to get a seat in the directors box for that. I was sat next to a scout from Sflaphorpe who told me that they were looking at hom for a possible replacement if anybody came in for one of their players (o connor at a guess).

This shows that they were/are preparing for a bid for one of their cm's, who after watching them earlier in the League Cup, looked fairly decent. I wouldn't mind having either of them in the squad next year!!

Bristol Rovers wanted both Heff and D.Jones in the summer, and I believe we have bargaining chips to get him here without spending to much "money" if he would be willing to spend another season in League One.

Would be a good addition to our front line without any doubt.