Danny Batth

This guy is immense ............. what a great defender. Organises well and his positional play is absolutely brilliant.

This guy will be a top top player .......... can we sign him for one more season.

I would go as far as to say ...... in my opinion "the best centre half we have had in a decade"

Guest Sheff Owl

Wolves rate him VERY highly, i imagine he could be in the first team squad for them next season especially if they go down.

We have NO CHANCE of getting him on a full deal, our only hope i guess is if Wolves stay up and they would like him to get move first team football even then a move to a Championship team would not surprise me.

IF we could get him for a full season on loan then that would be a massive coup.

Honestly i'd pay seriously good money for this guy. I'd try ANYTHING to sign him. (yes i know we've got about a 1% chance of signing him permanant).

Too good for this level already and he's going to get better. Really really impressed.

A season long loan will do though.

Tell you what does make me laugh though.... he only played one game for United .... yet they still persist with players such as Collins and Nosworthy... :laugh:

No wonder they're fvcked :laugh:

I would go as far as to say ...... in my opinion "the best centre half we have had in a decade"

Said exactly the same. If he continues his development he should be a premier league regular. Wouldnt be surprised if he played for England one day

Bahht is a great player, no doubt! There seems to be little point in dreaming about signing the chap though.

He's signed a 4 year deal with a BPL team (provided they stay up), he'll be looking further up the leagues for the next season, he's not an owl, he's going to be looking at his career. (moving with his head, not his heart)

Only chance we would have is. If Wolves are relegated and they can't offer Danny 1st team football and don't want him playing against them, there is then a chance we'll get a year long loan deal. (which would be ideal for us)

If Wolves do manage to stay up, I feel we'll be saying, cheers Danny, thanks for the hard work, best of luck in the NPC/BPL.

Honestly i'd pay seriously good money for this guy. I'd try ANYTHING to sign him. (yes i know we've got about a 1% chance of signing him permanant).

Too good for this level already and he's going to get better. Really really impressed.

A season long loan will do though.

Tell you what does make me laugh though.... he only played one game for United .... yet they still persist with players such as Collins and Nosworthy... :laugh:

No wonder they're fvcked :laugh:

And they played him up front!!! :laugh:

Totally agree though, he's a cracking player.

Would love to keep him another season, I can't see us managing to buy him though.

Was going to post the same but not got round to it. He was awesome yesterday, and has been since he has joined. No comparison to Mark Beevers sadly. Hes so strong its unreal, way too good for league 1. Gutted we wont be able to make it permanent but hes going to be a cracking defender and one to watch for the future imo.

Guest Superblades

Yep was just going to say it is slightly ridiculous that Danny didn't get a look in with us yet we've been happy to play the likes of Collins. To be fair I think Baaths main problem was that he was a loan and so there may have been problems with restrictions on the number of loan players in your match day squad - another reason why we've been so bad this season