Danny Batth

Batth reminds me very much of a young Richard Keogh - i was astounded he never got picked up after Bristol City seemingly didn't want him and released him as a youngster - he paid his dues in the lower divisions for a few seasons and is now in the championship with Coventry - he was always available free yet couldn't get a decent club to take a chance

Football baffles me like that at times - he was always gonna be a decent professional - would head a brick wall if it prevented a goal as well

The way he and Jones picked off every header ....... along with good performances again from Buxton and Semi really highlight how bad our defenders have been over the last couple of years. (and longer I know)

I realise Hartlepool were not the best attacking side ever, but the defence really looked ...... I'm going to say it ...... BRILLIANT!!

Danny was constantly talking to Semi ......... making him aware if he got out of position.

His no-nonsense clearances in signs of danger show what an excellent player this young man is. The way he "drops off" when others go for the ball shows maturity beyond his years.

What a shame we cant sign this lad .............. This is the sort of player we need from the START of the season, not as the season draws to an end.

Great loan signing by MEGSON well done !! Hope the new season gives us more players like young Danny ........ if so "BRING IT ON"

get him signed in on a year long loan deal

BEAST

Best for both surely......

He aint yet ready for the Prem with Wolves.... but.... looking at their flight, might well find himself at the heart of their defence in the championship next season

Guest TonyOwl88

This guy is immense ............. what a great defender. Organises well and his positional play is absolutely brilliant.

This guy will be a top top player .......... can we sign him for one more season.

I would go as far as to say ...... in my opinion "the best centre half we have had in a decade"

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He's rubish... Wolves may as well sell him to us for a nominal fee. He'll never make it at Wolves.

Worth a try right?

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He's rubish... Wolves may as well sell him to us for a nominal fee. He'll never make it at Wolves.

Worth a try right?

No they can have him back ........... good riddance (double bluff)

They'll be so confused now !!

Guest The Wolf

Sorry to bring this back up but being a Wolves fan it's always nice to hear that your player is doing well! Sounds like he's doing that well that he'll be playing for England one day! Taking it a bit too far, perhaps?!

If (And that's a big if) we stop up, No doubt Danny will be out on loan again. Good Luck for next season!

Sorry to bring this back up but being a Wolves fan it's always nice to hear that your player is doing well! Sounds like he's doing that well that he'll be playing for England one day! Taking it a bit too far, perhaps?!

If (And that's a big if) we stop up, No doubt Danny will be out on loan again. Good Luck for next season!

Well if thats the case, and IF we can get him off you. I shall be cheering on Wolves for the remainder of the season.

Do you think you would have him as a squad player if you went down?

Guest The Wolf

Well if thats the case, and IF we can get him off you. I shall be cheering on Wolves for the remainder of the season.

Do you think you would have him as a squad player if you went down?

If we go down I definitely think he'll be a part of the team. Mick seems to rate him very highly and recieved some good comments by him at the start of the season.. Oh and has also just had his contract renewed.

If we go down I definitely think he'll be a part of the team. Mick seems to rate him very highly and recieved some good comments by him at the start of the season.. Oh and has also just had his contract renewed.

Hello son you got a score prediction for the 8th?

Guest The Wolf

Hello son you got a score prediction for the 8th?

Could go either way mate! Not gonna predict us to win as whenever I do that we always seem to lose so I'm going to go for a 1-1 draw. Would be dissapointed with that score though as we need to win our games at home.

Glad you've more or less stopped up and would hope you'd have the same feeling if it was the opposite way round. Can't beat having a BCD and having all four midlands teams in the prem!