GM Not Happy

As someone who was watching it ...what was your view of it?

harsh to say the least...

One of those where even Currie.... who tried to drive the ball across was surprised.....

But, that decision might have cost us the equalising goal, but it was not the reason why we failed to beat a very poor Dagenham and Redbridge side.... let me repeat that.... Dagenham and Redbridge .....

Madine was looking so frustrated up front and was absolute blowing. His workrate was immense.... the amount of times he won headers to only find himself surrounded by 2 or 3 players in blue and red shirts

Guest Stereophonics

Good on Megson, he should try using the old siege mentality as slagging the players off in public aint working

To be fair, penalty aside it was a rumbleing abysmal performance from the officials.

First half, the referee was very inconsistant and the lino running our line (defence) was a joke. A couple of 'questionable' decisions (i was in that standing bit at the side first half).

Second half its right what Megson says. EVERYTHING went for D&R up until that penalty, which was really rumbleing harsh. Then he missed the one for us and Megson went nuts and got sent off. Then all of a sudden, after all 1500 Wednesday fans were chatting 'You're not fit to referee', every decision went our way, including one of the most obvious free kicks ever, when Batth (i think, but may have been Morrison) just ragged down their forward near the corner/our penalty box.

Incompetance at it's best. Abysmal.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Guest Distraught!

iF WE WERE ANYTHING LIKE REMOTELY GOOD WE WOULD'NT NEED TO BLAME THE F##KING REF WOULD WE?.

Being good never stopped Ferguson, Wenger and Mourinho having the odd public slanging match re: referees!

Its all an atempt to deflect attention away from the truth ..................................... we were crap !

fair enough, but we did manage to gain a point

something we have failed to do at quite a number of these so called poor division one teams venues

We didn't play well yesterday but if it wasn't for the ref we would have got 3 points. Doesn't matter if we were poo poo, Brighton have been poo poo on a number of times this season and managed to grind out the 3 points, it's what this leagues about, so yeah fvcked over by the ref once again.

Edited by EcclesallOwl

I did notice the referee coming out the tunnel having a chat with their manager with his arm round him but didn't really think anything of it.

Ref was a useless flipping w@nker though

yeah! just like all the other 90% of the men in black with just one or two exceptions.