The thread of fear....

I'd like to see us play 5 across the back, 4 in the middle and Morrison alone up front. If the midfield really drop deep we will have 10 players to defend the attacks that will come after our defenders hoof it to Clinton. Heff to come on after 88 minutes as further proof that he's not up to the job.

If we look to attack they could counter this by attacking us, and I doubt we'll survive the onslaught.

When I was a kid I got the Yeovil subbuteo team for my birthday. It was one of the highlights of my young life.

We must not underestimate them.

I'll never forget the first time I heard Richard 'Hype it up' Keys say "IT'S YEOVIL TOWN ON SUPER SUNDAY, AND IT'S LIIIIIIVE

I think that was the first time I got an erection, halcyon days

Guest Willyowl

I am genuinely scared shitless of listening to the game on Tuesday. I didn't think our club could sink any lower after the Exeter defeat but yesterday's 2nd half was the worst defending I have seen from a Wednesday side. And that includes earlier "performances" from Purse, Beevers et al. The thought of getting beaten by Yeovil at home on Tuesday and sinking even further down this mediocre League is horrendous to me, what a nightmare season.

Guest scott_andrew_william

- Interview with Alan Irvine and Seth.

"I've seen Yeovil play many times this season, they've got players who can hurt us. Especially their striker, I've been aware of him since my days as a mobile phone sales man at newcastle, then my subsequent promotion to youth team coach . They play some good stuff away from home, and our defense will have to be on top of their game to stop them. The fans at this club, are like that of any other club, nothing special. The majority don't even have to coaching badge, that allows them to coach their wives how to make tea... or more people born out of wedlock, makes me sick to my stomach. The results, haven't been good enough, but that's not my fault, I mean it's the players who go out their, and when they cross the whiteline there's nothing I can do because I haven't yet achieved the coaching badge which will allow me to become a player manager. The negative response from the fans doesn't help, neither do my team talks, but that's not the point. When I was a wee boy, my mother always taught me that long ball is the only way forward. My Farther used to exclaim, "Attack, attack,attack ", as he used to beat my mother, because of this, when I hear chants of such nature from our fan base, it brings a tear to my eye. They shalt be no attacking in my game plan against Yeovil, we're a civilized club, not barbarians, we're a club with a future. Many have stated that I'm a manager of the future, upon hearing this, it brought a smile to my face. Could you hit the mirror long? No, don't pass me the mirror, passing isn't in my nature. No, I'm not under pressure, don't be so pedantic. I want to bring in a couple more players, I've enquired about many, I shan't be naming any names. Yes he's a player I'm interested in, I've been aware of Brian since I was a young nipper. "