The thread of fear....

I'm no pysch....no psycolog...I know not of brain stuff..or things pertaining to fear, but i once read in a book (i think it was green) that you have to face your fears to master them.

By now I doubt any of you are unaware that we face Yeovil on Tuesday night...yes i know its at home and everythin'...but its fvckin Yeovil.

Some of you i have gathered are quite fearful of this encounter, and I must admit, that although holding a season ticket, its one i'd love to give a miss.

I am of the age when I remember Yeovil marchin' through Europe in the 80's....(although it may have been Somerset) When they put such as Bayern Munich..(or it may have been Axbridge) to the sword..but they are not the team they were then....like us they have fallen on hard times and their European cup wins ( Somerset county cup) are a distant memory in the minds of 3 farmers a small calf and several pigs (yes they did play United)

We have to go for it..the draw...So let it out Owls fans...don't have the shadow of fear hangin' onto yer blue and white scarves come Tuesday....

Let it out here...

Whats worryin' yer about Yeovil....

You can go first Alan.....

Guest AnotherOwl

Never underestimate your enemy. Yeovil are a FOOTBALL TEAM, with ELVEN MEN. We have to face the facts: each one of those men is going to want to WIN that game.

It sh*ts me right up just thinking about it.

Never underestimate your enemy. Yeovil are a FOOTBALL TEAM, with ELVEN MEN. We have to face the facts: each one of those men is going to want to WIN that game.

It sh*ts me right up just thinking about it.

Sh*te!!!!...is Legolas injured...i fvckin' hope so....he's like lightenin'.................

The phrase 'difficult game' springs to mind

(for some reason)

It will be difficult Alfonso...........(thats a phrase i never could see meself usin'... funnily enough)..but it will be difficult Alfonso...

......................I'm startin' to giggle like a silly fvcker now so i'll stop....................

I'm no pysch....no psycolog...I know not of brain stuff..or things pertaining to fear, but i once read in a book (i think it was green) that you have to face your fears to master them.

By now I doubt any of you are unaware that we face Yeovil on Tuesday night...yes i know its at home and everythin'...but its fvckin Yeovil.

Some of you i have gathered are quite fearful of this encounter, and I must admit, that although holding a season ticket, its one i'd love to give a miss.

I am of the age when I remember Yeovil marchin' through Europe in the 80's....(although it may have been Somerset) When they put such as Bayern Munich..(or it may have been Axbridge) to the sword..but they are not the team they were then....like us they have fallen on hard times and their European cup wins ( Somerset county cup) are a distant memory in the minds of 3 farmers a small calf and several pigs (yes they did play United)

We have to go for it..the draw...So let it out Owls fans...don't have the shadow of fear hangin' onto yer blue and white scarves come Tuesday....

Let it out here...

Whats worryin' yer about Yeovil....

You can go first Alan.....

I've watched lots of videos of Yeovil and they have the ability to score goals. I watched them all in super slow-mo so that my reactions were in synch with the game.

I think we need to scramble together a hotch botch of players to combat every aspect of Yeovil's play and nullify them. Maybe sign a Yeovil player to mess them up a bit pre-match as well.

I've watched lots of videos of Yeovil and they have the ability to score goals. I watched them all in super slow-mo so that my reactions were in synch with the game.

I think we need to scramble together a hotch botch of players to combat every aspect of Yeovil's play and nullify them. Maybe sign a Yeovil player to mess them up a bit pre-match as well.

THey have them "Elven players yknow Bucky?....

I recently watched Yeovil on DVD, and I can confirm that they made several passes throughout the course of the game.

This is obviously of a massive concern for everyone at Sheffield Wednesday.

Edited by SiJ

THey have them "Elven players yknow Bucky?....

Oh Bugger! You mean I have to go back through all their matches and look out for underhand magic tricks.

Sedgwick dabbled in sorcery so I'll stick him in at centre back to repel any voodoo magic. I'll also deploy the two leprechauns in the middle to freak them out a bit. I knew Heffernan would come in handy.

I recently watched Yeovil on DVD, and I can confirm that they made several passes throughout the course of the game.

This is obviously of a massive concern for everyone at Sheffield Wednesday.

Passes to their own players SIJ?...could you confirm?...cos i don't know if we could cope with cohesive stuff like that...

Oh Bugger! You mean I have to go back through all their matches and look out for underhand magic tricks.

Sedgwick dabbled in sorcery so I'll stick him in at centre back to repel any voodoo magic. I'll also deploy the two leprechauns in the middle to freak them out a bit. I knew Heffernan would come in handy.

Just need the one Leperchaun mate............................................we got O Conner