2 FACED FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MARKOWLS

Guest Triplej2

I will be f*cking livid if we hire this c*nt.

Sheffield Wednesday Football Club - Traditional, Proud, Dignified, even if the last 2 haven't been true over the last 10 years due to our vile board these are the things we should be again. Employing such a dispicable character can only tarnish our reputation.

Plus, what the f*ck do we want with a 34 year old from Notts County?

F*ck that, no way!

GETTIN SICK OV THIS,..............yes lee hughes did wrong, personally i dont care if he comes or not, i dont think we need him.....BUT ..if he came and scored a hatrick in his first game,and took us to promotion, you 2 faced fkrs woulds be screaming his name ..FACT, i dont agree with what he did, hes done his time, i dontr think it was long eneough but, blame our justice system ffss, get behind our team..........all them fkrs ringing radio sheff tonight , high n mighty????? why not alsao ban the fans coming into the ground with a criminal record?????? GET A FKIN GRIP...............WED BE SEEING 10,000 weve all made mistakes you arseholes ..........UTO

I think you've just let yourslef down

personally i wouldn't want him any where near this club, and having his name on the back of a Wednesday shirt would be an insult to the family that he affected,

we can get players without this baggage and that wont split the fan base, weve had enough disagreement over the past ten years, the last thing we need is for someone to come in like hughes and stop the progress that has been made by MM. hopefully he will never darken our doors and we can concentrate on getting back into the championship with the aquisitions we have/will make

UTO

Sheffield Wednesday Football Club - Traditional, Proud, Dignified, even if the last 2 haven't been true over the last 10 years due to our vile board these are the things we should be again. Employing such a dispicable character can only tarnish our reputation.

hence why we are making a full batch of "dignified" signings such as those on false inprisonment and ABH charges.....

Guest Triplej2

hence why we are making a full batch of "dignified" signings such as those on false inprisonment and ABH charges.....

I've just tried to make an argument that the circumstances are different and although they are, You're right, there's alot of pondlife out there!*

*Johnson is innocent until proven guilty.

He could have taken a taxi ,

maybe he was to tight, my best mate is a taxi driver at city, he picked up Darren Purse from the training ground to go and get his car from the dealership.

he was thinking championship player (last season )bit of money might get a nice little tip here, the fare came to about £5.80 and Purse got out all his change and paid him in 20p's and coppers :laugh::laugh: might have been to do with the fact hes a man utd supporter and he didnt actually know who Darren Purse was, apparently Purse wasnt impressed when he asked him if he was in wednesdays reserves :biggrin:

I agree markowls football fans are very fickle and if he went on to score a hatful of goals for us his past would very quickly be forgotten.

Absolute rubbish.

Fans that are against us signing Lee Hughes on moral grounds will not forget his past if he scores a few goals. You may be that shallow, other fans are not.

whilst i agree about Hughes being a tw*t, i cant help but wonder if the above posters who talk about needing to be a role model,"shouldnt be associated with this great club" etc etc, are enjoying the new cult that is the RADIATOR because our other new signing is on charges for falsely imprisoning two girls?! is that acceptable then?? not stating its the same as murder but double standards in terms of a lot of the quotes regarding wednesday being such a perfect club who shouldnt be tarnished.

not to mention gary madenes recent assault charge....

I think that is a poor example, whatever the other two did, and R Johnson hasn't been found guilty of anything yet. Hughes casued the death of another person, not only that, but he ran away instead of trying to help. I realise in today's society that life is cheap and Hughes victim has become just another statistic, but whatever happen's regarding R Johnson and Madine for that matter, their "victims" lived to see another day.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Distraught!

:rolleyes:

Dear Mr.Irvine, could you sell all the players we have and build a team made up of only priests, vicars and monks.

Kind regards

ryeg1708

The Craggy Island XI maybe? :blink:

Guest Distraught!

so you don't think Lee Hughes is too old, not worth 200k and basically wouldn't add anything to the squad .........

OK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you put aside all the moral issues regarding Hughes, all of those things you mentioned are totally subjective.

If he were to come into the side and score goals that resulted in promotion, not only would he have proved he is not too old, promotion would be worth far more than 200K in Championship TV money alone and he would have added something to the squad.

On the other hand, he could be a complete failure, look totally over the hill, add nothing and be a total waste of money.

As I said, totally subjective and impossible to prove one way or the other.

GETTIN SICK OV THIS,..............yes lee hughes did wrong, personally i dont care if he comes or not, i dont think we need him.....BUT ..if he came and scored a hatrick in his first game,and took us to promotion, you 2 faced fkrs woulds be screaming his name ..FACT, i dont agree with what he did, hes done his time, i dontr think it was long eneough but, blame our justice system ffss, get behind our team..........all them fkrs ringing radio sheff tonight , high n mighty????? why not alsao ban the fans coming into the ground with a criminal record?????? GET A FKIN GRIP...............WED BE SEEING 10,000 weve all made mistakes you arseholes ..........UTO

Bang on pal.

They'd soon forget if he was bangin em in for us.

Bang on pal.

They'd soon forget if he was bangin em in for us.

You might be able to as a fan with little, or no morals and no care about what he really did. I know me, and many others will never ever be able to enjoy seeing him in a Wednesday shirt, and especially not scoring for us. He's complete scum.

:rolleyes:

Dear Mr.Irvine, could you sell all the players we have and build a team made up of only priests, vicars and monks.

Kind regards

Erm no! My point is the double standards of all the saints on here. We can flippingplay a team of 11 jailbirds for me if it gets us up. You've totally misread my point

ryeg1708

I havn't missed your point at all. How can a so called 'false imprisonment' charge and ABH stop the signings from being dignified? We have all got into a scrap once or twice in our lives havn't we?!?

Lee Hughes killed someone ffs, must be the worst comparison i have ever seen.