2 FACED FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MARKOWLS

Guest beatleowl

you'd think when someone has over a thousand negative reactions against their name that they are on a wind up. Either that or a complete trout sniffer!

FFs. Ok fair enough. Point being people talking about us like we've never ever signed anyone with a tarnished past. His is worse accepted. Fact is with the decent players with these records if we don't sign em then someone else will an no doubt be successful whilst we continue as we have done for years tO serve up a shower of poo poo in the background because of our do good attitude. The same cat foot attitude that lost us di canio and we slowly went down hill. I personally would rather us be successful than do gooders as I'm sure mandarin would. To be successful you née to be at least a bit ruthless. Fact.

You might be able to as a fan with little, or no morals and no care about what he really did. I know me, and many others will never ever be able to enjoy seeing him in a Wednesday shirt, and especially not scoring for us. He's complete scum.

So because I think fans would cheer if he would score, means I have no morals?

I don't want him to play for us as much as the next person, but I think fans would cheer if he scored.

So stop fishing for +1's and get down off your high horse.

Maybe so.. What condemns him is

1) He & his passenger left the scene of the accident (to escape detection of drink or drug influence); and

2) He employed Nick Freeman, "Mr. Loophole", to get him off the hook, or to reduce his sentence, not a barrister who could have interpreted any remorse he might have had at causing the death and injuries.

Anyway, can't we find someone better than a 34 year-old with this crap history?

Even if he's totally reformed, I suspect it'll cause the same split in the dressing-room as it's causing amongst us fans, and that can't be good for us, so on balance, we should find someone else.

Heff, Morrison, Mellor, Madine are all good strikers, and what we need now is another good attacking midfielder.

you missed

3) He pleaded guilty to failing to report an accident and failing to stop but he pleaded not guilty to causing death by dangerous driving. The latter doesn't show much remorse does it, he shows he tried being not culpable for ending a life that effects many more lives in the process.

I would like to know when he showed remorse? After the accident or after the court case?

He has to live with it for the rest of his life and I hope he feels guilt every day, that is more of a punishment than 3 years in the nick.

If he played for us I would not know how I would react, each individual is different only they know how they would react. If something similar has happened to one of us or we can relate more to what Hughes did then we will feel more aggrieved by Hughes playing for us. Some will not be that bothered, sad but true.

All these people who would be happy with it , what if it was one of your loved ones who died,, £ to apenny you would sing a different tune then ,Or would a few goals if scored be more important than your family ,I doubt it very much ,

But thats not the issue is it because it was someone else's loved one ,

All these people who would be happy with it , what if it was one of your loved ones who died,, £ to apenny you would sing a different tune then ,Or would a few goals if scored be more important than your family ,I doubt it very much ,

But thats not the issue is it because it was someone else's loved one ,

For me it's not about being happy with it, it's dealing with the fact we don't have a say in the signings and it's down to us (the supporters) to support the TEAM.

GETTIN SICK OV THIS,..............yes lee hughes did wrong, personally i dont care if he comes or not, i dont think we need him.....BUT ..if he came and scored a hatrick in his first game,and took us to promotion, you 2 faced fkrs woulds be screaming his name ..FACT, i dont agree with what he did, hes done his time, i dontr think it was long eneough but, blame our justice system ffss, get behind our team..........all them fkrs ringing radio sheff tonight , high n mighty????? why not alsao ban the fans coming into the ground with a criminal record?????? GET A FKIN GRIP...............WED BE SEEING 10,000 weve all made mistakes you arseholes ..........UTO

Its moot now, but, I'll bite. You don't seem to understand or comprehend what this man did. There are many things WBA can be proud of, the introduction of Black players in 70's with Regis Cunningham and Batson. Lee Hughes was a local boy who supported the team as a boy and in his first run in the team knocked goals in for fun. He was looked at like people like Bob Taylor were and would've eventually been compared to the likes Of the above three players. In other words he could've been a legend. He chose that night to do what he did. One person died at the scene another 14 months later from complications from her injuries that two people from same family dead. We couldn't even drop him while waiting for trial because it would have breached his contract and we would have had to pay him up. I don't think ANY of you have ever had the Shame disgust embrassment repugnance and utter disgrace of that thing playing in our colours. At trial no remorse, then the sentencing fiasco still no remorse. Oldham atheletic do the ultimate classless act and bring him a begrudging apology still no remorse. notts county prove they're classless as oldham and transfer him. He makes drivers gestures to the ccrowds NO REMORSE. ok you bring up the "why not ban fans with criminal records" argument well firstly its job not entrance to a game. Secondly there this place right called the Criminal Records Bureau and when you go for a job now they check if you got a criminal record. I'll put money on the fact that any fans of who have killed people in the past won't be getting jobs for a very long time. But, we ain't talking about them we're about lee hughes who famously killed someone and your board and manager offered £200,000 for thus showing classy they are. If you do sign him and i read on sky webpage Irvine is considering a revised offer. The only 2 faced fans would be the one who chanted murderer at him at notts county and then celebrated his wednesday goals.

Anyway I think my time here has come to an end, as anything I now write could be construde as a troll I do not wish that to happen but hughes for a lot of us is a dishonorable moment from our history that shouldn't be forgotten and cannot beforgiven. It been fun talking to you about football good luck for the rest of the season HY

Guest scott_andrew_william

He did kill two, a women died a year layer

"Mr Graham was killed and his wife Maureen, who was also in the car, died a year later."

He's scum, the time he did wasn't enough, he shouldn't be allowed to see day light again, if I had it my way I'd lynch him.

It's the only way people will learn, people who even think about drink and driving should never have the opportunity to drive, how irresponsible can people get?

Sad to see you go mate , ALL you have written above is what some people on here agree with i include myself in that ,trouble is to so many on here goals are more important than life itself ,it saddens me to think that a man with no consience even commands such praise cause he can score goals ,bye baaghie mate and good luck ,

For me it's not about being happy with it, it's dealing with the fact we don't have a say in the signings and it's down to us (the supporters) to support the TEAM.

Oh so that makes it right then,the team will go on whether or not we support them ,but i for one will not support Lee hughes ,

I will however support the team but will not utter one word of praise for him, or anyone who takes a human life

GETTIN SICK OV THIS,..............yes lee hughes did wrong, personally i dont care if he comes or not, i dont think we need him.....BUT ..if he came and scored a hatrick in his first game,and took us to promotion, you 2 faced fkrs woulds be screaming his name ..FACT, i dont agree with what he did, hes done his time, i dontr think it was long eneough but, blame our justice system ffss, get behind our team..........all them fkrs ringing radio sheff tonight , high n mighty????? why not alsao ban the fans coming into the ground with a criminal record?????? GET A FKIN GRIP...............WED BE SEEING 10,000 weve all made mistakes you arseholes ..........UTO

idiot

Guest Triplej2

Its moot now, but, I'll bite. You don't seem to understand or comprehend what this man did. There are many things WBA can be proud of, the introduction of Black players in 70's with Regis Cunningham and Batson. Lee Hughes was a local boy who supported the team as a boy and in his first run in the team knocked goals in for fun. He was looked at like people like Bob Taylor were and would've eventually been compared to the likes Of the above three players. In other words he could've been a legend. He chose that night to do what he did. One person died at the scene another 14 months later from complications from her injuries that two people from same family dead. We couldn't even drop him while waiting for trial because it would have breached his contract and we would have had to pay him up. I don't think ANY of you have ever had the Shame disgust embrassment repugnance and utter disgrace of that thing playing in our colours. At trial no remorse, then the sentencing fiasco still no remorse. Oldham atheletic do the ultimate classless act and bring him a begrudging apology still no remorse. notts county prove they're classless as oldham and transfer him. He makes drivers gestures to the ccrowds NO REMORSE. ok you bring up the "why not ban fans with criminal records" argument well firstly its job not entrance to a game. Secondly there this place right called the Criminal Records Bureau and when you go for a job now they check if you got a criminal record. I'll put money on the fact that any fans of who have killed people in the past won't be getting jobs for a very long time. But, we ain't talking about them we're about lee hughes who famously killed someone and your board and manager offered £200,000 for thus showing classy they are. If you do sign him and i read on sky webpage Irvine is considering a revised offer. The only 2 faced fans would be the one who chanted murderer at him at notts county and then celebrated his wednesday goals.

Anyway I think my time here has come to an end, as anything I now write could be construde as a troll I do not wish that to happen but hughes for a lot of us is a dishonorable moment from our history that shouldn't be forgotten and cannot beforgiven. It been fun talking to you about football good luck for the rest of the season HY

Don't be so daft. This board is all the better for having you around. WBA and Wednesday have a lot in common.

Oh so that makes it right then,the team will go on whether or not we support them ,but i for one will not support Lee hughes ,

I will however support the team but will not utter one word of praise for him, or anyone who takes a human life

Just a quick one - the club would fold if we didn't support them.

As for the rest of what you have written, if you look at previous posts i have said exactly the same thing. Barking up the wrong tree.

This post wee wees me off so much. What an absolute idiot you are....FACT.

Just a quick one - the club would fold if we didn't support them.

As for the rest of what you have written, if you look at previous posts i have said exactly the same thing. Barking up the wrong tree.

I am big enough to apologise then Ekington, I took it inthe wrong context ,sorry for reading it wrong :blush:

Edited by trevdi9

Guest bensonowl

He is a murderer he derserves to be in jail not having the pride to play for Wednesday no matter how many goals he scored I would never forget what he did and i will always hate him.