Clinton Morrison

Just been looking at Twitter, came across two posts from him today:

1:

To all those people that keep asking me if I'm not happy at we'd I'm enjoying my football I love the club and want to get promoted with this team uto

2:

Whoever starts rumours that I'm not happy are wrong if you hear it again ask me yourself I will always tell the truth because that's me

Just wondered what people make of it...

Edited by Gorny

His G lingo makes me laugh, saw he was taking questions today.. Did anyone ask how DP is? Not seen him on twitter since, err, Saturday

I have heard Irvine likes a big black Johnson :)

Titty slide, boobies...boobies... ginger titty slide....slippy ginger boobies.... sliding ...ginger, boobies....big, foamy, ginger....titties.....foam, ginger, massive boobies, titty slide............err.................what was that you were saying? Something about Clinton Morri......err.........ginger, foam, titties.........................err...........................what? sorry, what?

Titty slide, boobies...boobies... ginger titty slide....slippy ginger boobies.... sliding ...ginger, boobies....big, foamy, ginger....titties.....foam, ginger, massive boobies, titty slide............err.................what was that you were saying? Something about Clinton Morri......err.........ginger, foam, titties.........................err...........................what? sorry, what?

i find my head slowly tilting every time i look at that.. and i think at one point her *** actually pops out and she promptly puts it back in :blush: