Offer us more money say Motherwell

Surely we can stretch to slightly more than £75k if we are really serious on signing him?!

Pretty much what I was going to post as well, if he's worth getting then there'll be other teams in for him, sign him and that's our defence sorted IMO as he's cover for CB and LB, we can move onto the midfield/forwards we need.

Guest MilansOwls

£200k would be a reasonable buy I reckon. Worth getting, he's a solid defender

[/quote

i used go out with a girl who was born in Motherwell and when we used to go to see her family ,me n her father would go to watch motherwell

Reynolds shown out every time ,he is the complete package . I think if we put in a bid of £250k weve got our man n he would make our defence solid !!! UTO

i used go out with a girl who was born in Motherwell and when we used to go to see her family ,me n her father would go to watch motherwell

Reynolds shown out every time, he is the complete package . I think if we put in a bid of £250k weve got our man n he would make our defence solid !!! UTO

Scottish football is lower Championship quality at best, I would rather have him on loan with a view to a permanent rather than waste our new found fortune on someone that may not be good enough.

Scottish football is lower Championship quality at best, I would rather have him on loan with a view to a permanent rather than waste our new found fortune on someone that may not be good enough.

I think Motherwell would be reluctant to do this deal though as he's in the final few months of his contract.

If we don't want him at the end of the loan, then he walks for nothing to another club.

Guest MilansOwls

I think Motherwell would be reluctant to do this deal though as he's in the final few months of his contract.

If we don't want him at the end of the loan, then he walks for nothing to another club.

totally agree mate :)

Guest MilansOwls

i understand what your saying mate but ive seen this guy many times.the quality up there isnt amazin but Mark is more the able to play in the championship.