Clinton Morrison

I rumblein love his swagger and he seems to be able to score out of absolutely nowhere. He'll turn at some ridiculous angle and wang a shot away which somehow goes in. I love him.

Maybe for the long term he's slightly past it but for this league? He's an incredible asset to have. His instincts in front of goal are quality.

I rumblein love his swagger and he seems to be able to score out of absolutely nowhere. He'll turn at some ridiculous angle and wang a shot away which somehow goes in. I love him.

Maybe for the long term he's slightly past it but for this league? He's an incredible asset to have. His instincts in front of goal are quality.

And thats what we need.

Not only does he have the swagger, he has the passion to go with it.

If we play to his strengths in this league, he'd easily get 20+ goals.

Play football and he's more than good enough. Hoof it up and hope that it lands on his head, and we won't get the best out of him.

How many times have we said that about strikers in the last few years?!

I like him. He's a character and shows he cares, and we've been crying out for players who have and show that for years.

Yes definatly,he is a motivator always incouraging teamates, he holds the ball up, brings other players into play and hardly ever gives it away when he has it at his feet.

He just needs the service and will score a shed load, just look at the finish at Huddersfield, even though was offside.

We desperatly need a centre midfielder who can provide him with the service and unlock defences.

Play to his strenghths and he will score for fun in this league and the championship IMO.

Guest frannys ears

Is he good enough .............................

NO

You either don't watch Wednesday, or your just clueless.

This is the most exciting forward line we've had for years.

Don't blame it on these lads, if we don't play to their strengths the blame should be put on Irvine.

you sir, are a nobhead.

........... so my opinion means I am as you call it a "nobhead". I thought this was a forum.

I don't rate him............. we should be topping this league with the right forward line.

The people who declared him a legend before he had hardly kicked a ball says it all for me.

He is the master of his own publicity, his passion is mis-placed and has fooled the lot of you.