Clinton Morrison

........... so my opinion means I am as you call it a "nobhead". I thought this was a forum.

I don't rate him............. we should be topping this league with the right forward line.

The people who declared him a legend before he had hardly kicked a ball says it all for me.

He is the master of his own publicity, his passion is mis-placed and has fooled the lot of you.

So what fooled us when he got those 3 assists againts Brizzle Rovers and had a stormer?

You either don't watch Wednesday, or your just clueless.

This is the most exciting forward line we've had for years.

Don't blame it on these lads, if we don't play to their strengths the blame should be put on Irvine.

Absolute rubbish ............ best forward line........... my @rse. We have got two championship strikers who would not be playing if they were any higher.

We need two proper quick centre forwards or play Heffernan, who knows how to play a proper strikers role in this division. Make the right runs and create more chances from midfield.

Why are we all moaning week in week out ........... Potter and Purse fair enough ....... easy targets but you can't pass to a player with limited movement.

It's strange how a so called good player Miller has looked poor recently playing central ........... no where to go.

So what fooled us when he got those 3 assists againts Brizzle Rovers and had a stormer?

Its so easy to keep bringing the Bristol Rovers game up ........... have a look back to the match thread ................... they were shocking opposition.

3 assists ............ My nan could have got 3 assists in that match.

Its so easy to keep bringing the Bristol Rovers game up ........... have a look back to the match thread ................... they were shocking opposition.

3 assists ............ My nan could have got 3 assists in that match.

I'm sure she could. But the fact is Morrison has been awesome at times this season when we've actually played it on the floor and if you disagree with that you obviously don't go to matches.

I'm sure she could. But the fact is Morrison has been awesome at times this season when we've actually played it on the floor and if you disagree with that you obviously don't go to matches.

Can you honestly say ............................... he's been awesome.

I disagree 100% (110% but thats impossible) ........... and yes..............I do go to matches.

He has certainly fooled me into believing he is good enough, agree with Randomtask Madowl is just an internet troll

Many of you guys on here only want to hear the stuff you believe in and cannot accept another viewpoint.

I accept that many of you like the guy and honestly believe he is an asset to our club.

I will voice an opinion where I feel the problem lies.

To be called a nobhead for an opinion is weak.

As far as the "look at me" post. It's obviously what you guys want. It's how Clintons won you over.

Threads a load of old tuppence for me.

Clinton's a cracking forward, one in desparate need of some creativity.

A forward like him, cant score without a team creating chances for him,

Also, If he didnt have to play all his football on the half way line, he'd be much more effective, i pointed out in another post, that when our strikers have the ball to feet, no midfielder ever makes a run beyond him and shouts for the ball to be played in, this is because they are either too old, too slow, or in JJ's case, not clever enough to do it.

Give him the ball in the right area, Clinton will score.

Great vision, unselfish, hold the ball up well, good finisher...................just needs the service.

Has formed a great partnership with Mellor before Mellor's injury.

If Purse goes or is out of the team Morrison should be made captain for his leadership qualities......always up for it

Can't understand why we had this thread in the first place? Its a no brainer!

Guest Saturday Owl

He'll score tomorrow after his disallowed goal against Udders :biggrin:

Oh and YES he is more than good enough, some fans can still moan after getting rid of poo poo like Jeffers, Clarke ect and replacing them with proven players like Morrison?

Unbelievable!

Guest Sheff Owl

If you play the ball to feet then - YES 100%

If you play the ball in the air he is about as useful as a chocolate fire guard. He will try his best but you are not playing to his strengths.

Morrison has ALWAYS scored goals for clubs and country, yet he has come here and struggled in parts - a coincidence?