Mark Reynolds @ Motherwell

Guest Darkus Owlus

I've been on a high since Manderic's interview, a lot of my piggy mates are starting to get really worried. :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Yeah me too, I only just heard the interview. I was pi55ing my pants.

It;s like that red fire truck you always wanted as a kid at Christmas. :biggrin:

would hammil move down a league though

Move a step down to take two steps up? Who wouldn't? :ph34r:

I'll be honest, I've never heard of the lad. Anyone on here ever seen him play ad many people in this thread saying he would be an excellent signing, based on what folks?

Someone said something the other day about Blackpool not being able to match Hammill's wage demands, so I'd very much doubt that he'd come here.

ollies got a rigid wage structure there so that doesnt surprise me. Im happy that milan is spending some money, but id also like to see it kept sensible - lets not fritter money or sign players up on ridiculous wages either.

:biggrin:

Yeah me too, I only just heard the interview. I was pi55ing my pants.

It;s like that red fire truck you always wanted as a kid at Christmas. :biggrin:

This was the must have toy when I was growing up in the sixties. I give you, JOHNNY SEVEN, the coolest gun ever.

johnny71.jpg

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

thats awesome! tell me it fired something?

It did everything, rocket launcher, grenade laucher, and when all the heavy artillary was used up, you could detach the pistol, and carry on shooting. We really kicked ass in the sixties.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

It did everything, rocket launcher, grenade laucher, and when all the heavy artillary was used up, you could detach the pistol, and carry on shooting. We really kicked ass in the sixties.

before my time. my generation fails.

Think someone has lost a zero somewhere - Daily Record report the bid as being for £750k, not £75k

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/01/06/transfer-talk-january-6-germans-target-dundee-united-striker-86908-22830421/

I was just wondering if it was in fact still the 70's or by cut price they meant 'down right insulting'. Having said that, I haven't heard of him and he might actually be only worth 75k. ....Or maybe it's still the 70's. Oh i'm goin back to bed to nurse my hangover...

I'll be honest, I've never heard of the lad. Anyone on here ever seen him play ad many people in this thread saying he would be an excellent signing, based on what folks?

I'm from Edinburgh and follow Scottish football and have seen him play numerous times. He is a big step up from the likes of Beevers. He has interested some very high profile clubs in the past. Believe me if we sign Reynolds it will be a huge coup.