Mark Reynolds @ Motherwell

This guy looks like a real prospect. Plenty of games under his belt, and highly regarded.

Very versatile, and able to play on the left hand side of defence, which could mean the (much needed) removal of Tommy Spurr from the left back spot.

Looking at the clubs who were after him in the summer, and how highly Craig Brown rated him (Link), I'd imagine, if he was to move, there'd be better options than ourselves.

This guy looks like a real prospect. Plenty of games under his belt, and highly regarded.

Very versatile, and able to play on the left hand side of defence, which could mean the (much needed) removal of Tommy Spurr from the left back spot.

Looking at the clubs who were after him in the summer, and how highly Craig Brown rated him (Link), I'd imagine, if he was to move, there'd be better options than ourselves.

God.

Please reward our long suffering left back with a break and please get us Reynolds.

OKTHANKSBYE!

So is Reynolds a centre back that can play left back? just as Morrison is a centre back that can play right back. If we are to sign both Id rather they play centre back and we sign a proper natural left back, something we have not had since Heckinbottom!

Guest kaneowl

I think this is going to be my favourite ever transfer window.

I thought the summer was great when we signed someone new everyday, but this is going to be better, there was just a small piece on the 4 pm news on RS that said in an interview with RS Chairman MM has said that he wants to bring in 16 new players, I must have heard wrong, she must have said 6. need to listen to next news now, which means half and hour of poo music. :biggrin:

I thought the summer was great when we signed someone new everyday, but this is going to be better, there was just a small piece on the 4 pm news on RS that said in an interview with RS Chairman MM has said that he wants to bring in 16 new players, I must have heard wrong, she must have said 6. need to listen to next news now, which means half and hour of poo music. :biggrin:

6 or 16 im happy lol

16 would suit me fine

yeah, even stated which positions were to be strengthened, and when he added them up he said oh thats already more than 6. :biggrin:

think the full interview will be on FH at 6.

Good stuff, What positions did he say? hopefully 2 centre mids,left winger and a striker, plus johnson and probably morrison.

£750k for an out of contract player? Surely not! I like Reynolds but that seems a bit much.

A couple of months back there were reports that he'd been watched three times by scouts from Bari, who were preparing a £250k bid for January, so 750k does sound over the top.