Genuine Transfer News

Fausto Budicin, captain of N.K. Rijeka just spent 4 days on trial with Sheffield wednesday.

According to him he did well, and is expecting feedback from Alan Irvine in first few days of new year.

If deemed good enough he will sign on free in January transfer window.

Fausto Budicin, captain of N.K. Rijeka just spent 4 days on trial with Sheffield wednesday.

According to him he did well, and is expecting feedback from Alan Irvine in first few days of new year.

If he's half as good as Goce Sedlodski he'll do for me

what posistion is he

Right Back or Centre Half, so it fit's the profile that AI is after. Question though, as Croatia is non EU, doesn't he need to be a regular international and wouldn't we also need a work permit?

How do you know this mate?

Guest Big Guns

I just hope these players are properly assessed and scouted.

I dont want us to become a club that just buys foreign players because they have been recommended by other managers and seen on DVD.

yes but at least hes not from preston or leicester

I just hope these players are properly assessed and scouted.

I dont want us to become a club that just buys foreign players because they have been recommended by other managers and seen on DVD.

If you were at the recent Q&A you'll remember that Alan Irvine was said to be pretty much our only scout at the moment, so I doubt it.

Unless this guy has come from one of Mandaric's contacts...