Addick In Peace, Question For You All

Guest Addick In Peace

Appologies about my rant in previouse post , unfortunately it's my wife who is ill and ties me up 24/7

I miss hillsborough ,and Hooties picture's got to me a little ,unfortunately i cannot forsee visiting hillsborough again , and it does hurt lads , hope you understand ,

Appologies about my rant in previouse post , unfortunately it's my wife who is ill and ties me up 24/7

I miss hillsborough ,and Hooties picture's got to me a little ,unfortunately i cannot forsee visiting hillsborough again , and it does hurt lads , hope you understand ,

God, I feel for you Trev..................what will it take for you to be able make it to Hillsborough for a visit and a game? Seriously, is there anything that could facilitate it that we could help with?

God, I feel for you Trev..................what will it take for you to be able make it to Hillsborough for a visit and a game? Seriously, is there anything that could facilitate it that we could help with?

Hi Gandiaowl really apreciate your concerne mate , as of this morning i had a phonecall fron the lincolnshire carers assoc,

apparently they can provide ,substitute carer,s ,if and when needed, so after all these years since the 90s things could be looking upward ,they also offer financial help ,but i would rather that go to more needy cases , all in all for the first time for it seems like forever i may get to see you lot and the boys once again,

It's funny though since i stated my lot in life i get an offer to join a carers association that i never knew existed it looks like OWLSTALK SORTED trevdi9,s dream :biggrin: Seriously Though,thank you once again for your concerne ,this is what wednesday is about ,and no better fans can be found anywhere ,regards Trevdi 9

Guest richjones19772000

Hi all,

I support Charlton Athletic and am not here to dish out any banter or such, just have a question about my upcoming visit to your ground in January.

I'm currently doing the 92 and visiting Hillsborough as part of it, this is probably my favourite ground that I have not visited so I'm looking forward to it. I was looking on wikipedia when I saw a great photo taken of the ground from a place called Shiecliffe about a mile from the ground. Does anyone know if this spot to take the photo is on public land like by a road and could pinpoint the location for me so I could take a few photos myself, it would be appreciated.

Link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_Stadium (the photo is next to the 'records' section on the right hand side of the page and has the kop in the foreground with terraced houses in the background)

A larger photo is available on the link above if you click on the photo when on wikipedia.

post-19146-079047000 1293117022_thumb.jp

Thanks for any replies and good luck for the rest of the season, hope I can visit Hillsborough again with Charlton, next time watching championship football.

If you wana keep your camera mate I wouldn't take a picture from up where that ones taken its rough as rumble up there.