Addick In Peace, Question For You All

Guest Addick In Peace

Thats alright, if the cliff is a better viewpoint then I'll just go there. I'm getting a supporters coach to Hillsborough so I'll be walking from the ground. Thanks.

herries rd is the road directly behind the kop.you need to walk towards the arches (few hundred yards) and scaithe wood is on the right.you need to find the path which is between the last houses on the road (it's as if you're going up someones back garden path)

Guest Addick In Peace

On 30th December we had sold 140 tickets, fair few more have bought since then and some will buy on the day, not expecting too many though.

Guest Addick In Peace

Ha, I'm not gonna lie, but we do have quite poor core away support. Still, won't be getting a seat behind the pillar :biggrin:

Good to see your interest in our old Beautiful Lady that is our Hillsborough home. While you are in the world centre of football why don't you take a little further advantage if you have the time and visit the oldest Football ground in the entire world; The team is Hallam FC and their home is Sandygate S10 5SE you can visit either before or after our match at Hillsborough. The ground is not highly impressive but as you will be here it's worth the visit. The Plough Inn Public house stands opposite where you will get a great Pint and fayre up to resaurant standards.

Here's to you taking home nothing but memories on Saturday.

Regards

Guest Bournemouth Owl

The photo is taken from the 5 arches railway bridge on Herries Rd, to get there i would try driving away from the ground and under the bridge turn first right about 300 yards past the bridge and just double back. i used to park my car there years ago but i dont know if they have built houses at the top. or you could just scramble up the embankment.

Have fun anyway.