no money for irvine

Guest retfordowl

Guest retfordowl

mr irvine wont get any money to spend in january because he wont be here.apparntley wev,e been linked with 3 players from the french leagues players who will have been mentioned to MM via trusted sources in france ,they wont be irvine,s choices because i think that MM already has someone lined up to spend his money in jan and dont forget it is his own money and not some bank so MM will be very carefull who he trusts.if irvine publicly or privatly goes against MM then he has no where to go apart from down the road.who the next man will be i dont no but perhaps hoddle with waddle would be great crowd pullers both no the english and french leagues.thoughts

mr irvine wont get any money to spend in january because he wont be here.apparntley wev,e been linked with 3 players from the french leagues players who will have been mentioned to MM via trusted sources in france ,they wont be irvine,s choices because i think that MM already has someone lined up to spend his money in jan and dont forget it is his own money and not some bank so MM will be very carefull who he trusts.if irvine publicly or privatly goes against MM then he has no where to go apart from down the road.who the next man will be i dont no but perhaps hoddle with waddle would be great crowd pullers both no the english and french leagues.thoughts

And risk a follow up to Diamond Lights. Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.