are wednesday fans a bunch of moaners

Guest kimolsen

Yes we're moaners....but it's hardly surprising with the poo we've been forced to put up with over the years.

I do think we have a very very fickle fan base though, i guess all clubs have though.

For example....Buxton zero to hero, and will be hero to zero the first sign of a misplaced pass....

If you want Alan out shout it out at the end of the Yeovil match. But no you won't you'll back to here and complain because it's where you feel the most safe. Remove the mask and show your face. confront him out side the south stand and ask him to leave. But no some of fans haven't got the balls to do it.

If you want Alan out shout it out at the end of the Yeovil match. But no you won't you'll back to here and complain because it's where you feel the most safe. Remove the mask and show your face. confront him out side the south stand and ask him to leave. But no some of fans haven't got the balls to do it.

Shut up for christs sake.

The Owlstalk banner say's:

"YOUR VIEWS ON SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL CLUB"

It's what a Fans Forum is all about. Opinions and views.

Now stop being a *** with all this "complain on here, because it's where you feel most safe" nonsense.

Shut up for christs sake.

The Owlstalk banner say's:

"YOUR VIEWS ON SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL CLUB"

It's what a Fans Forum is all about. Opinions and views.

Now stop being a *** with all this "complain on here, because it's where you feel most safe" nonsense.

I'm expressing my views aswell and instead of talking about it on here saying 'Irvine out' bloody shout it where it needs to be heard and that's where the match is.

I'm expressing my views aswell and instead of talking about it on here saying 'Irvine out' bloody shout it where it needs to be heard and that's where the match is.

I have no problem with you expressing your opinion.

But just don't come out with nonesense like "complain on here, where you feel safe"

Stupid comment.

I have no problem with you expressing your opinion.

But just don't come out with nonesense like "complain on here, where you feel safe"

Stupid comment.

But it's true brad. You never hear it at matches Irvine out but I get home and find 4 threads saying Irvine out purse is poo or potter is poo . It's no use saying on here because a forum doesn't tell the players or manager how you feel unless they do read it.

I've got no problem with people complaining just do it where it needs to be done.

Reading this forum makes me realise a good percentage of wednesday fans are complete moaners, they have had the opportunity to moan about the board for the last 15 years which they certainly have done, now its the managers and the players turn to get the flack. Give it 18 months then it will be milan's turn to face the guantlet of hate.

Just remember we are second in the league, this could be the best season ive certainly seen since watching wednesday in terms of league points, why dont you just enjoy it.

Its a shame there soo many keyboard warriors on here who would prefer to sit behind there laptops moaning as opposed to going to places like Exeter to get behind the lads.

Im one of the most positive people you could meet.

I,along with nearly every fellow owl was incredibly happy after MM came in and saved us.We'd endured financial and political hell the last 10 years and finally that was put behind us.

We were all delighted,then when MM watches us from the stands for the first time we demolish Bristol Rovers 6-2.Everyones buzzing.

But then,the following week,we endure possibly the worst defeat in our history-5-1 to Exeter City.So soon after the delirium.It was the Wednesday way which we hoped we had left behind us.

Could we not just lose by the odd goal?having put up a decent performance but for a screamer from Cureton?

no,we had to capitulate and concede 5 in an absolute shambles. It was a major kick in the teeth.It wasnt the fact we were 'moaning' because we lost,it was the manner of the defeat.Topped off by being brought firmly down to earth.

It hurt our pride as supporters.Im still pi**ed off and angry now.I dont think ive ever still felt this way as long after a game.

Edited by Tudders

Guest Sniper1

Interesting Thread.

I can fully understand why our fanbase as a whole are very frustrated with football at the moment.

We get humped at Exeter WTF, I don't want that i would much rather us smash teams 8-0 every game.

However i am a realist, i expected this team to bounce straight back but i also expect it to be tough.

By tough i don't mean we will only beat a team 2-0, it means we will struggle at some of these smaller grounds, some teams will come to Hillsborough and enjoy their cup final.

Thats life in League One ask any Weeds fan.

I don't think we are being inconsistent under Irvine, we have been consistent we are beating the poorer sides and struggling against the better sides.

A couple of solid additions in Jan will see us over the line. WTID.

The moaners.

These people aren't just moaning on here you know, they don't switch off from their perfect lives just to have a moan about Wednesday, these same people will moan about everything from

Traffic, Supermarkets, Schools, Snow, Work, anything they can. These people are just miserable full stop.

Christmas coming, alot of people out of work, strains and stresses will have an effect.

This spills over onto this site like many other sites, some people are happy with life some aren't.

Im f'king buzzing, that if we want we can afford to sack Irvine or we can back him with funds in Jan, we have a choice, that for me is a big f'kin weight off and a massive positive, something to look forward to.

Guest Sniper1

If you can't moan after losing 5-1 to Exeter, when can you moan?

You can moan, second half we were f'kin poo .

Did anybody die though?

We will bounce back probably on Boxing day.

If we don't then we will have a new manager to moan at pretty soon.

I would say wednesday has the greatest amount of fans that seem to wish failure on the players/manager just so they can say 'I told you so' (although I've not been checking out other teams forums). Also we seem to be quicker than any other team at getting on the players backs - one misplaced pass is enough in most cases. We've got league 1/lower championship players, what do people expect? Passing like Barcalona? In most cases this seems to be what makes the team convert back to a poor form of hoofball.

General moaning though we're probably no different to any other team.

Edited by paulmat

You can moan, second half we were f'kin poo .

Did anybody die though?

We will bounce back probably on Boxing day.

If we don't then we will have a new manager to moan at pretty soon.

Did anyone die? Thats an odd question. Is moaning the natural reaction to death? You seem to have confusing mourning with moaning. Sound simular with the Sheffield accent I suppose.

I moan about people eating too loud, people not queing properly, how the country falls apart becuase of 2 inches of snow etc. Wednesday getting hammered by exeter is going to cause people to moan. We're underpeforming, I don't care if we're 2nd, we're still under-performing. People arent happy, and right so IMO, with our manager. After a loss like that I'd be more annoyed and worried if us Wednesday fans took it on the chin, moved on and said no more.

Aren't ALL football fans a bunch of moaners? :blink:

Absolutely

And we are probably the last fans to turn on the team and manager - it's a hallmark of Wednesdayism that the fans cherish the club and are very reluctant to taket out anger and frustrations on the club.

If Irvine stays and say we got promoted either through play offs or automatic. Would you still want him out or not? But we played well in the second half of the season.

Personally I would want him out because I know with Sheffield Wednesday back in the championship and MM at the top would bring a good style of manager in.