are wednesday fans a bunch of moaners

Guest kimolsen

Guest Sniper1

Bloody supermarket.

No Rose's lime cordial for the third Christmas running.

Wouldn't mind so much but I had to go out in the snow, nip into school, and then come back to bloody work.

:laugh:

Its a f'kin bottom.

But

What i said must play a part.

Moaning f'kers. :biggrin:

Guest Sniper1

Did anyone die? Thats an odd question. Is moaning the natural reaction to death? You seem to have confusing mourning with moaning. Sound simular with the Sheffield accent I suppose.

I moan about people eating too loud, people not queing properly, how the country falls apart becuase of 2 inches of snow etc. Wednesday getting hammered by exeter is going to cause people to moan. We're underpeforming, I don't care if we're 2nd, we're still under-performing. People arent happy, and right so IMO, with our manager. After a loss like that I'd be more annoyed and worried if us Wednesday fans took it on the chin, moved on and said no more.

It was aimed at the overreation of some people, one week we are Brazil the next week Barnet.

Perspective needed.

We were poo in the second half, we got humped by Exeter.

Did anyone forget that we are in the same division as Exeter, is it 4 points ahead of them.

Yes we should be beating Exeter if we want to go up, we didn't beat them, thats Football, long way to go yet.

Cheer up, its Christmas and we have Milan Mandaric.

Bloody supermarket.

No Rose's lime cordial for the third Christmas running.

Wouldn't mind so much but I had to go out in the snow, nip into school, and then come back to bloody work.

:laugh:

Its a f'kin bottom.

But

What i said must play a part.

Moaning f'kers. :biggrin:

I call it a fake look on life. People who moan all the time do it for self satisfaction and wants others around them to feel the same :ph34r:

But I'm sure them who moan on here aren't like that lol

Guest Sniper1

If Irvine stays and say we got promoted either through play offs or automatic. Would you still want him out or not? But we played well in the second half of the season.

Personally I would want him out because I know with Sheffield Wednesday back in the championship and MM at the top would bring a good style of manager in.

Its hard to say to be honest, i wouldn't wirte Irvine off just yet, he did have his hands tied even though he did manage to bring in some decent players for this level.

Mellor, Morrison, Teale, Coke and Weaver have all been very good so far, then we haven't seen enough of Jones, Otsemobor or Heffernan to really call it.

So give him Jan, lets see how he goes, if he can't get them playing week in week out once he's tweeked it abit then time to move on.

I still think that to an extent the manager is only as good as the players he as.

I have to say I'm still in a state of shock after that defeat.

I usually fall out of love with Wednesday at 4.50 on a Saturday if we lose.

But it usually passes by the time Sunday comes.

But this time, I'm still irritated and unbelievably grumpy.

A real downer - 5-1 to the mighty Exeter ffs.

If Irvine stays and say we got promoted either through play offs or automatic. Would you still want him out or not? But we played well in the second half of the season.

Personally I would want him out because I know with Sheffield Wednesday back in the championship and MM at the top would bring a good style of manager in.

I want him gone asap tbh

For me it's not about promotion this season - that's not the be all and end all of whether a manager keeps his job - it's about a direction - an ethos and somebody to believe in going forward for the next few seasons at least - for me AI leaving is inevitable so the sooner the better and get started heading in the direction we want to go

No point in playing musical-chairs with managers now

If MM thinks AI is the man for the job then he should come out and back him right away and give him the resources he will need to make us a force again - if he doesn't think he is the man for the job then he should get rid now.

I want him gone asap tbh

For me it's not about promotion this season - that's not the be all and end all of whether a manager keeps his job - it's about a direction - an ethos and somebody to believe in going forward for the next few seasons at least - for me AI leaving is inevitable so the sooner the better and get started heading in the direction we want to go

No point in playing musical-chairs with managers now

If MM thinks AI is the man for the job then he should come out and back him right away and give him the resources he will need to make us a force again - if he doesn't think he is the man for the job then he should get rid now.

^^^^

Agree with all of this.

Think MM has given him public backing and spoken of Irvine getting January transfer fund sadly. Which managers would be on your shortlist?

This 2ND IN THE LEAGUE testicles has to stop.

We have played two games and in one case three more games than the teams around us. There isn't a cat in hells chance that we would be in the top six if the others had played the same amount of games (maybe hanging onto 6th on goal difference at best)

What is up with you people?

We are underachieving by some way this season, eight defeats from twenty one games in the third tier with this squad is criminal.

LEEDS 10 defeats all season, NORWICH 9 defeats all season.

We've had 8 defeats and we aren't even past halfway, we are experiencing the lowest attendances since the 80's despite having a respectable 22.5k for the 1st game of the season. I am a season ticket holder and I dont bother going and I know plenty like me, yet some of you seem to think that everything is rosy.

Alan Irvine is the worst Sheffield Wednesday manager in my lifetime. He took us down with no fight and we are not looking like going up despite being in the top three footballing budgets. I cannot actually believe some people are happy with the current situation it is beyond belief.

Ditto.

Some of our fellow supporters paid good money to travel in very poor conditions to watch a totally inept performance on saturday, 5-1 against mighty Exeter. Each and every person that went to that game should get a full apology and be re-imbursed by the club, it was a complete shambles.

Fortunately I didn't go to Exeter, I couldn't get the time off work, but I've witnessed enough poor performances this season from a squad of players that our manager would be excited with if he had this squad in the championship, all I can say to that is he must get excited easily.

I thought I had witnessed our low point this season, when we got taught a lesson by the 10 men of Plymouth, but saturday's result was far worse. How can a team second in the division capitulate so badly.

We have had years of decline, and a lot of Wednesdayites have stayed loyal, we are entitled to moan.

Just thought I better add that I agree completely with Bob.

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Think MM has given him public backing and spoken of Irvine getting January transfer fund sadly. Which managers would be on your shortlist?

Then MM had better be mindful that he definitely is the right man if he spends our cash and makes it really difficult to get another guy in with limited resources - so we're less attractive

As for a new manager well i'd still go down the fantasy route until it was proved impossible - KK, Zola, Klinnsman et al

As a fully paid up season ticket holder I have EVERY right to voice my opinion whether its agreed with or not, that is the whole point of a forum to express views and raise topics, concerns, questions etc.

I have watched Wednesday for nigh on 45 YEARS and without doubt this is the most Dire Dull Mind Numbing stuff I have ever seen. I will support Wednesday till the day I die but I dont look forward to watching the matches anymore like I used too. I cant wait for the wind of change to blow through Hillsborough. We have started with a new owner with money, business sense and a damn good knowledge of sports industries, football in particular. I trust Milan Mandaric to the hilt.

But this manager with his dull lifeless tactics is the worst manager I have seen in all my time here, and I have seen a few ropey ones. There is NO Passion, No Go, No Tactical Nous, No Sense of Pride, Nothing, Zilch, Nada. Would I trust him with my millions come January to do the right thing.........in a word NO ! and Milan must be feeling the same I would expect.

Come Sunday I am expecting some news coming out of Hillsborough that should settle things one way or the other. Watch this space.

Guest Triplej2

As a fully paid up season ticket holder I have EVERY right to voice my opinion whether its agreed with or not, that is the whole point of a forum to express views and raise topics, concerns, questions etc.

I have watched Wednesday for nigh on 45 YEARS and without doubt this is the most Dire Dull Mind Numbing stuff I have ever seen. I will support Wednesday till the day I die but I dont look forward to watching the matches anymore like I used too. I cant wait for the wind of change to blow through Hillsborough. We have started with a new owner with money, business sense and a damn good knowledge of sports industries, football in particular. I trust Milan Mandaric to the hilt.

But this manager with his dull lifeless tactics is the worst manager I have seen in all my time here, and I have seen a few ropey ones. There is NO Passion, No Go, No Tactical Nous, No Sense of Pride, Nothing, Zilch, Nada. Would I trust him with my millions come January to do the right thing.........in a word NO ! and Milan must be feeling the same I would expect.

Come Sunday I am expecting some news coming out of Hillsborough that should settle things one way or the other. Watch this space.

Mods please pin.

Guest York-owl

I pay my hard earned to watch my football team. If they play poo football then I'll open my mouth and let my belly rumble on a public forum.

Thanks

A. Moaner.

THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

plus lets see where we are after the other teams have played there games in hand.

Guest kimolsen

Ditto.

Some of our fellow supporters paid good money to travel in very poor conditions to watch a totally inept performance on saturday, 5-1 against mighty Exeter. Each and every person that went to that game should get a full apology and be re-imbursed by the club, it was a complete shambles.

Fortunately I didn't go to Exeter, I couldn't get the time off work, but I've witnessed enough poor performances this season from a squad of players that our manager would be excited with if he had this squad in the championship, all I can say to that is he must get excited easily.

I thought I had witnessed our low point this season, when we got taught a lesson by the 10 men of Plymouth, but saturday's result was far worse. How can a team second in the division capitulate so badly.

We have had years of decline, and a lot of Wednesdayites have stayed loyal, we are entitled to moan.

Just thought I better add that I agree completely with Bob.

I was one of those fans who made the trip, how on earth can you call it an indept performance when you didnt go to the game. My view of it was it wasnt the best performance but certainly not the worst, we created plenty of chances, yes there was some individual errors but in general it wasnt as bad as the result suggested and a 2-1 Exeter win would have been more generous given the state of the game and wednesday could of quite easily won it if we took our chances and avoided a handful of individual errors. Please only reply about the performance if you were there, dont both if you just watched the 30 second highlights on bbc.

I was one of those fans who made the trip, how on earth can you call it an indept performance when you didnt go to the game. My view of it was it wasnt the best performance but certainly not the worst, we created plenty of chances, yes there was some individual errors but in general it wasnt as bad as the result suggested and a 2-1 Exeter win would have been more generous given the state of the game and wednesday could of quite easily won it if we took our chances and avoided a handful of individual errors. Please only reply about the performance if you were there, dont both if you just watched the 30 second highlights on bbc.

your in danger of turning this thread into a 'true fan' FEST.

So just because the fella didnt go to the game on Saturday makes his opinion less valid than yours. Others that did go said we were complete shyzer first and second half.

Serious Question - Are you on drugs?