Official Owlstalk Shirt Poll

409 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite shirt design?

• Green
    • Orange
    • Pink
    • I'd prefer something else entirely
  2. 2. Would you buy the GREEN shirt?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you buy the ORANGE shirt?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Would you buy the PINK shirt?

• Yes
    • No

OK you say you can't change the so called "design" but surely the colours can be changed? Unless Puma have already ordered the dyes before the vote?!!!

Why not just change the colours to something more subtle, like the lighter yellow and blue we had in 90 -92

sheff-wed-away-90-92.gif

or white with blue trim...

sheff-wed-3-77-83.gif

Edited by Donny__Owl

OK you say you can't change the so called "design" but surely the colours can be changed? Unless Puma have already ordered the dyes before the vote?!!!

Why not just change the colours to something more subtle, like the lighter yellow and blue we had in 90 -92

sheff-wed-away-90-92.gif

or white with blue trim...

sheff-wed-3-77-83.gif

Knocked up quickly on MS paint so a bit rough around the edges but this is what they'd look like

010304926629600.jpg

I'd rather have both of these over the ones available to vote on. Even though I have to say the design looks cheap whatever the colours.

Sorry James and others at S6 but they truly are terrible, it's all well saying it's too late to have something else entirely, but just maybe you should have asked your customers in plenty of time.

unanimous.....

We MUST go back to the drawing board....

at the end of the day, the club needs to listen to the fans or it will be a MASSIVE own goal when it comes to shirt sales.....

What's the point in sporting one of the greatest shirt sponsors we've ever had, on top of one of those trash ?

A creative designer can knock something up in less than 20 minutes.

I know two who design shirts for a living.... one used to freelance for Umbro ....... I'm sure they could come up with a more suitable portfolio at short notice

The 'something else entirely' is a pointless option because we can't have something else entirely. We don't have time to and the design and colours can't actually change that much. Please bear that in mind.

If the shirt supplier can't supply what we want, then we should be leaving them behind.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest petertheowl

Knocked up quickly on MS paint so a bit rough around the edges but this is what they'd look like

010304926629600.jpg

I'd rather have both of these over the ones available to vote on. Even though I have to say the design looks cheap whatever the colours.

These two are better by a country mile in my opinion

Send them to PUMA Donny and maybe you can get a few quid off of them :ph34r:

The 'something else entirely' is a pointless option because we can't have something else entirely. We don't have time to and the design and colours can't actually change that much. Please bear that in mind.

poor, poor response...

So the club would rather lose thousands in revenue from poor sales, rather than release a couple more designs ?

What is a few days ?

When is the deadline for letting Puma know ? Surely we could have new ideas released and voted for by then /?

Guest owls_4_life

I've chosen pink but would get the green one too.

I have to say I don't want to change from the black one we have at the minute, nicest one in years.

Edit: On the OS I've actually gone green, pink is nice for the ladies but 11 grown men running round in pink???

Edited by owls_4_life

010304926629600.jpg

I'm liking the white one, i'd buy three of those !

This has to be the worst choice of all time.

Who the hell came up with the designs? Actually I take that back, you can't call them "Designs" there appears to have been no effort in designing them whatsoever. Just three random colours.

No sale here, for the first time in many years.

it isnt a laugh when our neighbours will be taking the wee wee, some of you just dont get it we've been calling each other pigs for years. Why fuel the fire for them?

Pigs aren't really pink. Only in cartoons. And so are many humans, too, in Europe at least.

I've certainly never seen a blue-and-white pig either, mind.