Official Owlstalk Shirt Poll

409 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite shirt design?

• Green
    • Orange
    • Pink
    • I'd prefer something else entirely
  2. 2. Would you buy the GREEN shirt?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you buy the ORANGE shirt?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Would you buy the PINK shirt?

• Yes
    • No

The 'something else entirely' is a pointless option because we can't have something else entirely. We don't have time to and the design and colours can't actually change that much. Please bear that in mind.

Were these literally the only 3 options? If so PUMA need sorting out. If not what were the others and maybe we could choose from them?

Just not bothered...

Guest bigblue

Simple swap to yellow works for me, as I'm sure it would for most.

Of those colours, Orange is the only real option. Snot green or piggy pink just don't say Wednesday to me!

Guest Parky1867

Last seasons choices all went down very well, this isn't a case of people moaning for the sake of it. These shirts are an embarrassment. All sharing the same unimaginative design.

Bring up last years thread and you will have seen mainly positive reviews on the designs.

The sooner the club pull these shirts the better.

What are other teams going to have next season that have kit made by Puma? Couldn't we see a sample of these? During the summer I was stood behind someone with a Newcastle home shirt on which seemed better quality than our home shirt.

My understanding of it is that the manufacturers have various lines of products from "Premium" to "Economy". The individual clubs can then chose which lines they want. Obviously the premium lines cost the clubs more so less profit.

To be honest my home shirt is in great nick after a lot of wear. Especially compared to some of the tat of the last few years.

Just not bothered...

Guest Woz1867

DJ1 come on mate, I know your one of us, but on this matter you also have more say than us at an official level.

PUMA what were you thinking?