Official Owlstalk Shirt Poll

409 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite shirt design?

• Green
    • Orange
    • Pink
    • I'd prefer something else entirely
  2. 2. Would you buy the GREEN shirt?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you buy the ORANGE shirt?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Would you buy the PINK shirt?

• Yes
    • No

Also if they wont listen to us why dont we just get rid of Puma?

It's not like deciding to go to Tesco's because last time you went to Sainsbury's your trolley had a wobbly wheel and the cashier was miserable. The club will have a contract with Puma and even though we're not skint any more, there are better things to spend the money on than break clauses in contracts.

Guest Buxtonian

It's not like deciding to go to Tesco's because last time you went to Sainsbury's your trolley had a wobbly wheel and the cashier was miserable. The club will have a contract with Puma and even though we're not skint any more, there are better things to spend the money on than break clauses in contracts.

We may have a contract with PUMA, but we are the customers!!!!! The simple answer to this question is a simple reply to the firm that, on no condition would they sell any shirts of this calibre. The designs are crude, (probably thought up by the Grandson of the Managing Director whilst at Nursery)

If you go to Sainsbury's and get a wobbly wheel trolly, and the cashier is miserable, don't go to Tesco. COMPLAIN BITTERLY. REFUSE TO ACCEPT RUBBISH. LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT YOU'VE COMPLAINED --- AND MOST OF ALL DON'T BUY THE CRAP.

I certainly will NOT be purchasing this rubbish, and have let the club, and the suppliers know my feelings

Everyone who doesn't think the designs are good enough COMPLAIN immediately.

Edited by Buxtonian

But the Club is still the customer letting PUMA use our brand if they serve up shoddy goods that will detract from our Brand as i and it seems others think, then its a pretty sh it contract that means the customer has no say.

Those shirts are sweatshop T Shirts with a Wednesday badge put on em, shockingly bad.

The 'something else entirely' is a pointless option because we can't have something else entirely. We don't have time to and the design and colours can't actually change that much. Please bear that in mind.

Please also bear in mind that to make money you have to sell the product in large numbers and as far as I can see no matter which shirt is picked, sales wise its going to be the biggest flop in SWFC history in selling shirts.

Please also bear in mind that to make money you have to sell the product in large numbers and as far as I can see no matter which shirt is picked, sales wise its going to be the biggest flop in SWFC history in selling shirts.

Or you could just junk the rip off keep the current away shirt another season thus putting the shirts on a bi-annual change as was the tradition upto about 2004 ( maybe 3 ) before ripping off the fans became the tradition .

This option would also enable the " Marketing " team to actually consult BEFORE the useless, boring, totally horrendous non designed generic t shirts are presented as some sort of fans choice.

Or you could just junk the rip off keep the current away shirt another season thus putting the shirts on a bi-annual change as was the tradition upto about 2004 ( maybe 3 ) before ripping off the fans became the tradition .

This option would also enable the " Marketing " team to actually consult BEFORE the useless, boring, totally horrendous non designed generic t shirts are presented as some sort of fans choice.

I agree.

Edited by Himble

Were these literally the only 3 options? If so PUMA need sorting out. If not what were the others and maybe we could choose from them?

"hello puma?, it's sheffield wednesday here, we think those choices of strip you've forwarded to us are a joke, we'd just like to point out that the laughing stock around here are the piggy's...so change the choice for something far more suitable or, ***k off"... :cool:

Edited by dnhc