Attendance today

Guest KOPMATSR

Guest britmod_owl

good win away on saturday will get the attendance back up, the fans we need to get back are shallow and want glory not average football with some off field investment. it makes me laugh how many people rin PorG and say i haven't been to the game today but have the most critical opinions going. why give them airtime when there are 17000 that have got a genuine view of the match?!

Guest Spireites

why on earth didnt anybody come down to hillsbrough today? a good run of form and investment + lawro talking about queues outside the box office left me thinking about 10k more people coming along today.

what would the attendance been without investment?

You live in a fantasy land.

I guess being outplayed by Chesterfield infront of the nation did have an effect. What i strongly suspect is you have your core fanbase with very little scope for more fans.

Guest Spireites

why on earth didnt anybody come down to hillsbrough today? a good run of form and investment + lawro talking about queues outside the box office left me thinking about 10k more people coming along today.

what would the attendance been without investment?

I guess being outplayed by Chesterfield infront of the nation did have an effect. What i strongly suspect is you have your core fanbase with very little scope for more fans.

Guest Spireites

a bit of news on radio sheffield at half six pm on a friday evening isnt going to affect the attendance the day after unfortunatly

What would help?

How was your trip to Tescos B2NET stadium?

Nex time we play you I'll buy you a drink.

One bitter I assume. . .

1. Despite what people think, most Owls fans don't take any notice of the internet and many are uninterested/unaware of boardroom problems.

2. Investment has zero effect on attendance, why should it?

3. It's taken years of indifference and downright hostility to drive fans away, only a spectacular winning run will get them back. WINNING is what matters, not attractive football.

4. £26 (in the south) is a ludicrous price to pay against Leyton Orient.

It's been a great week for us diehards but for the casual fan nothing has changed, we're still a midtable bankrupt third division side who play boring football and charge double what the football is worth.

This is the core point. £26 to watch mediocre 3rd class football is simply too much money to attract the occasional supporter.

Ah another Chesterfield numpty rolleyes.gif

Your fans will be telling us you won that match on tv.......

Thick as pig poo poo springs to mind!

F**k off

Guest chesvegas owl

Atmosphere quite poor today. Probably would have needed an announcement of investment earlier in the week to make a bit of a difference on the gate. Need 22k for great atmosphere.

UTO