Attendance today

Guest KOPMATSR

Form? Before this match there was not all that much form.

People still don't know about what has happened and until everything has been sealed, then attendances will be the same. I for one wasn't that bothered about the news and didn't turn up.

We have been poor really on the field since Hartlepool, Notts County was ok but we need to start putting performances on at Hillsborough for the crowds to start building.

Investment means nothing to the majority until the money is in the bank and we start to see changes on the field.

A little concerned about the negativity and lack of creativity.

I think Alan is getting it abit wrong, we could have done with a real performance today.

Giles Coke our most creative midfielder was missing so we replace him with JOC, Tudgay was quality V Notts County he then gets moved up top again.

Tommy Miller being played out on the right is baffling especially with Coke missing, Teale needs to be played down the right so he can go passed his man.

We have a naturally left sided player with a great deal of pace and a good delivery on the bench in Jones.

We should set up to win our home games, not set up not to lose and nick a winner.

We need to stop worrying about other teams and let them worry about us, we have the best players in the division.

^^this^^ with bells on.

Only one person doesn't see it.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Lawrenson claimed there were massive queues at the ticket office. Lies.

I suspect he was right....

It would have been 15000 otherwise.

Personally, I had a ticket but couldn't attend.

Generally, our fans are clueless. If yoU were to ask 100% of every fan who has been through the turnstiles in the last decade, I bet only something ike 40% would tell you we have the promise of 2 mil and confirmed investment.

We are poo poo at mobilising our fans, and it needs addressing.

Owlstalk can't do it, wednesdayite can't do it, time to go is shortly to be redundant.

We need a means to unite all our fans and find a means of contacting them all.

ourwednesday is a good idea, but I'm thinking one wednesday would be a better idea

Great news investment but that dosnt take away from the drivel on the field that we have to watch mate. The good form quote is surely a joke because this season we have hardly played any good football at all

people are voting with their feet yet we have jokers criticising those who do go for voicing their displeasure at the performance..... so do people simply not go (exercising their right to show their displeasure) or do they turn up,pay their money and then exercise their 'right to vote' ? you can't have it both ways

We have been poor really on the field since Hartlepool, Notts County was ok but we need to start putting performances on at Hillsborough for the crowds to start building.

Investment means nothing to the majority until the money is in the bank and we start to see changes on the field.

I think Alan is getting it abit wrong, we could have done with a real performance today.

Giles Coke our most creative midfielder was missing so we replace him with JOC, Tudgay was quality V Notts County he then gets moved up top again.

Tommy Miller being played out on the right is baffling especially with Coke missing, Teale needs to be played down the right so he can go passed his man.

We have a naturally left sided player with a great deal of pace and a good delivery on the bench in Jones.

We should set up to win our home games, not set up not to lose and nick a winner.

We need to stop worrying about other teams and let them worry about us, we have the best players in the division.

100% spot on!

agree with everything you say 100%

as do 99% of the fans regarding basic team issues such as tudgay should be kept out wide, miller is a central midfielder, teale is quality if you play him correct etc etc

why can everyone see so many basic errors but the manager can't?

Well there's a few idiots in the Irvine out thread who will be confused about the attendance, because according to them we were good yesterday, got the ball down, passed it etc.

What the majority of us realise, who know what football is, is that people will not come and watch what Irvine is making us play whether we win, lose or draw.

Edited by Bannofan

Guest pac-man

I havent been to Hillsborough since Brighton game.

I will go to more matches, but i really pick and chose now because i hate watching Irvines cr@p football.

Your not a true fan then. For richer or poorer to death do us part should be the motto! Really fans go week in week out who ever is in charge and however we play. I am not saying we play the best football at the moment but it will come good. You can see what was trying to be done today. But there was to many loose passes and not great control.

The more we get behind the team the better it will get. Saying you pick and choose your games or I am not going because of certain players is just not an excuse!

Do we need to change the song to be I am Wednesday when I can be bothered till I die. There is no excuse not to go to the matches. I dont live down the road as 90% of my time I am in Manc and there ae fans that travel greater distances than me. Please remove owl from your profile and don't comment if you cannot be bothered to turn up! WTID

Derbys , Superstars , Cheap offers , poo poo or Bust matches , Top new managers [bFR] , Leauge position , are the main crowd pullers..........Uknown Investors are way down the list .

Guest pac-man

Derbys , Superstars , Cheap offers , poo poo or Bust matches , Top new managers [bFR] , Leauge position , are the main crowd pullers..........Uknown Investors are way down the list .

Do you think most of the games this season are poo poo or bust? There not proper fans you are describing they are glory hunters. There is no reason to stay away other than work commitments or lack of cash. Other than them we have investment coming in and will be rid of the old guard. Support you team and come to games. End of.

We want Wednesday fans not glory hunters!

Guest pac-man

Football ls a Buissiness one mans Tenner , is as good as the next mans , to the men in suits .

Not much of a come back there mate. Are you a true fan or one of horny's pick and choose mates?

Your not a true fan then. For richer or poorer to death do us part should be the motto! Really fans go week in week out who ever is in charge and however we play. I am not saying we play the best football at the moment but it will come good. You can see what was trying to be done today. But there was to many loose passes and not great control.

The more we get behind the team the better it will get. Saying you pick and choose your games or I am not going because of certain players is just not an excuse!

Do we need to change the song to be I am Wednesday when I can be bothered till I die. There is no excuse not to go to the matches. I dont live down the road as 90% of my time I am in Manc and there ae fans that travel greater distances than me. Please remove owl from your profile and don't comment if you cannot be bothered to turn up! WTID

Get f00ked pr!ck

I've bled blue and white all my life.

But why should i and thousands of others turn up week in week out when half of the players dont bother to turn up.

As i said, i will get to more matches, but my patience is wearing thin after watching this clubs decline for so long, and Irvines sh!te football.

We cant all be true mega fans like you.

Simply put 16,000 - 18,000 is the clubs hardcore support (which is brilliant I have to say) but this is all it is at the moment, we haven't got any floaters, plastic fans, part-time charlie's or whatever you want to call them and who would blame them? Years or losing and this season the football hasn't been the type to attract new fans. If we start winning consistently and with a bit of style then the crowds will start coming back but until this happens its down to the hardcore support only at the moment I'm afraid.