Attendance today

Guest KOPMATSR

Simply put 16,000 - 18,000 is the clubs hardcore support (which is brilliant I have to say) but this is all it is at the moment, we haven't got any floaters, plastic fans, part-time charlie's or whatever you want to call them and who would blame them? Years or losing and this season the football hasn't been the type to attract new fans. If we start winning consistently and with a bit of style then the crowds will start coming back but until this happens its down to the hardcore support only at the moment I'm afraid.

exactly.

you only have look a few miles away to bramall lane to see what a half decent team and some success on the field can do to the crowds and how quickly they drop off once things arn't going too well.

unfortunately the cost of watching football these days is so much that people will find other things to do on a saturday afternoon if the product on the field is poo poo.

Your not a true fan then. For richer or poorer to death do us part should be the motto! Really fans go week in week out who ever is in charge and however we play. I am not saying we play the best football at the moment but it will come good. You can see what was trying to be done today. But there was to many loose passes and not great control.

The more we get behind the team the better it will get. Saying you pick and choose your games or I am not going because of certain players is just not an excuse!

Do we need to change the song to be I am Wednesday when I can be bothered till I die. There is no excuse not to go to the matches. I dont live down the road as 90% of my time I am in Manc and there ae fans that travel greater distances than me. Please remove owl from your profile and don't comment if you cannot be bothered to turn up! WTID

are you one of them nob heads that stands claping at the end of the away games when we've been battered for 90 mins against the shitist of the poo poo as if everythings ok

Guest pac-man

are you one of them nob heads that stands claping at the end of the away games when we've been battered for 90 mins against the shitist of the poo poo as if everythings ok

So I am a pt1ck and a nob head! Is that cause my post touched a nerve. No I don't stand clapping at the end if we were poo poo. I boo like your normal fan but to comment on attendance when you didn't even go to the game is a joke. Did you go to the game? Did you stand and clap at the end? I didn't as I was off at 85 mins but I turned up and paid my money like the other 17k yesterday.

My point is if your blue and White you turn up. If you don't turn up and cannot be bothered then your not blue and White. Am I throughing insults about no I am getting my point across but a couple of you don't like. It's a free country so get over it!

So I am a pt1ck and a nob head! Is that cause my post touched a nerve. No I don't stand clapping at the end if we were poo poo. I boo like your normal fan but to comment on attendance when you didn't even go to the game is a joke. Did you go to the game? Did you stand and clap at the end? I didn't as I was off at 85 mins but I turned up and paid my money like the other 17k yesterday.

My point is if your blue and White you turn up. If you don't turn up and cannot be bothered then your not blue and White. Am I throughing insults about no I am getting my point across but a couple of you don't like. It's a free country so get over it!

TrueFan = Booing the team and leaving early.

Thanks for clearing that up.

:st2:

yeah i was there and for a change i sat on the south so i paid the £26 and round of drinks at half time at £9 so i turned up and paid my money. I've been home and away for the last 10 years (missed a few midweek games due to work commitment working away early starts ect) this is the first season i've not had a season ticket for god knows how long and just feel uninspired about going to hillsborough but i'll still be at yeovil next week

Guest pac-man

yeah i was there and for a change i sat on the south so i paid the £26 and round of drinks at half time at £9 so i turned up and paid my money. I've been home and away for the last 10 years (missed a few midweek games due to work commitment working away early starts ect) this is the first season i've not had a season ticket for god knows how long and just feel uninspired about going to hillsborough but i'll still be at yeovil next week

Fair points and structured points much better without the insults! You I can respect. I was not saying we are playing the best football but give it time and it will come. No need for the insult tho.

Guest pac-man

3 points are 3 points there won't be much booing if we end up going up with the help of that maximum haul yesterday...

Totally agree I would take another 20 boring wins if it gets us up. I am not saying I will like it but better than losing.

Two Words

Leyton Orient

Think its sunk in about where the footballing side of things are. A 1-0 win at home and Orient had one scrambled off the line is hardly going to make people flock back in a hurry either and what with christmas looming like a dark cloud people are picking when to spend!