Mourhino Fooks Up

He's had a pop at Barca today saying that they have an obsession about winning the Champions League in Madrid.

This will be relayed to their players by Pep Guardiola and as a result they are going to try harder tonight.

When will they learn?

(not to be confused with when Sir Alex does it 'cos he's the master of 'mind games')

Outburst? :laugh:

I take it you didn't see it then?

Ok outburst is strong. My point is they are in no way comparable. Anyone who tries to do so is slightly deluded. Lee Straffords comment had poor timing and don't have any benefits. Mourinho's comments were thought out mind games. I highly doubt LS purposely made those comments to get underneath the palace players skins.

Anyone that thinks Mourinho's well thought out mind games are in anyway simular to Lee Straffords outburst about administration is insane!

Your forgetting that Mourinho hasn't got players like the calibre of Clarke and Potter at his disposal so the special one was certainly taking a gamble.

Your forgetting that Mourinho hasn't got players like the calibre of Clarke and Potter at his disposal so the special one was certainly taking a gamble.

And you're forgetting that we're not facing Messi et al

That said, I don't think Lee's comments even deserve a comparison.

Edited by Owls2k

He's had a pop at Barca today saying that they have an obsession about winning the Champions League in Madrid.

This will be relayed to their players by Pep Guardiola and as a result they are going to try harder tonight.

When will they learn?

(not to be confused with when Sir Alex does it 'cos he's the master of 'mind games')

top call..........................................except he $hit on 'em and then rubbed it in.....nice to see messi facing some proper defenders though for a change...not like when arsenal's let him do what he wanted....