Mourhino Fooks Up

He's had a pop at Barca today saying that they have an obsession about winning the Champions League in Madrid.

This will be relayed to their players by Pep Guardiola and as a result they are going to try harder tonight.

When will they learn?

(not to be confused with when Sir Alex does it 'cos he's the master of 'mind games')

Barca were not as composed as usual. Probably rattled by Mourhino, brilliant mind games IMO

He was winding them up in the tunnel at half time as well.

You coming up Sunday Scram? Could do with your optimism before the game, I'm a right negative nelly.

I am working and as it stands am gonna be struggling to even get to a telly in time for the start

But i AM confident - i am a pessimist really but always believe we will deliver when we have to have - have always felt that way even after the amount of times i've been drop-kicked in the guts by the players over 40 years

I really, honestly believe we will win - i am sure the players for once will turn up

"Crystal Palace FC are obsessed with staying in the Championship, obsessed! For us it is but a dream, and we dream of staying in the Championship, but for Crystal Palace Football Club it is an obsession."

Jose Straffordinho, April 27th 2010.

Now you're talking