Esajas

His performance today opitmised why I called out for him to be chosen over these months.

Quality ball for Tudgay, looked dangerous whenever he had it and was sooo unlucky with his shot that cracked the post

Deserves to start at Palace surely

Edited by Innes

Guest Darkus Owlus

What was conerning today is Esajas is probably on his way out of the club, has been sat on the bench most of the season, and only played bit part roles here and there - yet he played with more heart, desire and quality than anyone else in the team.

What was conerning today is Esajas is probably on his way out of the club, has been sat on the bench most of the season, and only played bit part roles here and there - yet he played with more heart, desire and quality than anyone else in the team.

Very good point actually.

Esajas is the best technical player was have. Unfortunately we have been trying to put workman like performances in and there has been no room for flair, grinding out points is what;s its been about and now we are fooked.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Very good point actually.

Epecially considering he's the man that's brought on as an attacking option when the heads are down during defeat.

All things considered he's actually made a respectable impact this season.

I watched the game on the Live feed, and what he did in 30 minutes or so was more than 5 players did the whole damn game. His performance today stimulated that only very tiny, tiny piece of pride I have after watching that gutless display today.

Well done Esajas mate.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

Esajas and Johnson are two from the same mould why for gods sake do all the manages here insist on swapping one for a player of a completely different type, it drives me mad if when Johnson had got injured we had stuck Esajas in im convinced we would of stayed up

Trouble is he could turn out for us on Sunday and be totally anonymous

Oh, and no other Wednesday player is guilty of that?

Esajas really should have been given a run of around 10 games or so during the season. He's had what, 5 starts and the odd 15 minute cameo every now and again? Hardly enough to judge someone by, especially when they have displayed a quality that is sorely lacking from any other members of the team.

As clueless as I may sound - if Esajas got same treatment this season as likes of Potter, Tudgay, and others I firmly believe we would stay up.

As far as our squad of players goes, he is pure class.

If I could keep two players for next season it would have been Esajas and JJ.

Guest Sheff Owl

This is one thing i do blame Irvine for....yes EE has been poor but we know what he can do when he want's yet we have not seen him for how long??

Could we have had more point's if he had more of a role...who know's....but i guess we will never know.

I mean sure, Esajas does sometimes go missing for a game, but it's an improvement on the likes of Potter who have gone missing for a whole season.

When we do get Esajas into the game, he does cause the opposition problems. Absolutely ridiculous that he's had so few minutes this season, yet others have been undroppable.

Guest Darkus Owlus

I would have JJ and EE to start against Palace. We need to win and so we should throw as many attackive threats on as possible.

I agree with Ronald Mcdonald.

Its an absolute crime that the likes of soares and clarke have been playing regularly infront of esajas. Yes hes inconsistant but no one else in the team could have put the ball that he put in for tudgays goal or the shot he had near the end and its the managers job to accomodate players like that in the team and get the best out of him.

Guest Darkus Owlus

As clueless as I may sound - if Esajas got same treatment this season as likes of Potter, Tudgay, and others I firmly believe we would stay up.

As far as our squad of players goes, he is pure class.

If I could keep two players for next season it would have been Esajas and JJ.

Me too, I think he could definately develop and get that consistency, and not be negative but he would be brilliant in League 1 where you can get away with more. Infact a successful season may even give him that boost he needs, look what a winning season did for other young players when we were in League 1. Brunt, Whelan, Wood etc.

He should DEFINATELY be kept for League 1 if we end up there, someone who is clearly a very good set dead ball man and a very fine long distance shooter is a useful weapon in any league. I can see him getting 10+ goals in League 1.

The only problem is Irvine seems to like 'standard' players, hard working, not particulary creative just contributors to a working unit similar to Sturrock. Basically......he likes a team of 11 like you find in a table football game. :laugh:

He has had more than enough chances, and blown them all.

He doesn't deserve to play for us ever again.

You don't half talk some rumbleing poo .

Have a look at how many games he's started this season, and the number of goals/assists he has.

Nobody is saying he is the answer to all of our problems, what people are saying is that he should have been given more time on the pitch, if you can't see that then you really are a rumbleing moron mate.