GUTLESS, SPINELESS, USELESS

Guest Bellsview

Do you know what's really bothering me about all this?

All those years of DA and co when we were made to feel like absolute poo and an inconvenience to the club. We didn't have a say, we weren't valued, we were slated and verbally abused and even sued in some cases.

And then DA eventually went and the rest of the bad apples with him - and at last we thought we'd got our Wednesday back.

And to a point we have - the way the club is being run and the openness and hard work of those behind the scenes cannot be questioned.

But then we come to the players - just when we thought things were getting better at the club we have that bunch of leaches stealing a living from the club. All that hard work behind the scenes has been dissolved by the players. There's only Lee Grant who can hold his head high for me this season. The rest are either not good enough or couldn't give a flip about anything (except a night out round town), be that the club, the backroom staff, me or you. I don't know how they can sleep at night because they have let the club and every single one of us down.

They are an absolute disgrace and I won't be sad to see the lot of them go (Grant excepted).

Let's clear out the rubbish on the pitch as we have off it, because that's the only way this club can progress now, because I can't see this shower keeping us up. These jokers have had 42 games to show what SWFC means to them - and if you look at the league table tonight that sums up how much that is.

We're left with the very real possibility now of being relegated by Sheffield United - a thought that I cannot really comprehend and would be the ultimate humiliation. How the hell it has come to this I will never know. :mad:

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Do you know what's really bothering me about all this?

All those years of DA and co when we were made to feel like absolute poo and an inconvenience to the club. We didn't have a say, we weren't valued, we were slated and verbally abused and even sued in some cases.

And then DA eventually went and the rest of the bad apples with him - and at last we thought we'd got our Wednesday back.

And to a point we have - the way the club is being run and the openness and hard work of those behind the scenes cannot be questioned.

But then we come to the players - just when we thought things were getting better at the club we have that bunch of leaches stealing a living from the club. All that hard work behind the scenes has been dissolved by the players. There's only Lee Grant who can hold his head high for me this season. The rest are either not good enough or couldn't give a flip about anything (except a night out round town), be that the club, the backroom staff, me or you. I don't know how they can sleep at night because they have let the club and every single one of us down.

They are an absolute disgrace and I won't be sad to see the lot of them go (Grant excepted).

Let's clear out the rubbish on the pitch as we have off it, because that's the only way this club can progress now, because I can't see this shower keeping us up. These jokers have had 42 games to show what SWFC means to them - and if you look at the league table tonight that sums up how much that is.

We're left with the very real possibility now of being relegated by Sheffield United - a thought that I cannot really comprehend and would be the ultimate humiliation. How the hell it has come to this I will never know. :mad:

My sentiments exactly Bells

Is this thread title about the fans. Particularly those above.

We're not down and yes this is a setback. But we kept creating today and just needed a bit more confidence. Only when we conceded did our heads go Dow

and we stopped.

We need to turn up as fans and makes some noise and encourage.

I do wonder how many of u went to the match today.

I think it's a bit unfair to say the whole lot of them are a disgrace etc. after what I've seen to day...

Purse, Nolan and Grant did the business today - JOC, Beevers and maybe Varney put in decent performances.

The rest simply weren't up to the job, and they were so far off the mark that even when half a dozen players turn in decent performances we struggle to be competitive.

When you see players like Robbie Savege, for example, having a bad game you can actually see them trying to put things right - they look for the ball or they look for a tackle to kick-start themselves.

Our underperforming players just disappear.

We're not down and yes this is a setback. But we kept creating today and just needed a bit more confidence. Only when we conceded did our heads go Dow

and we stopped.

Sorry mate but i don't buy this confidence poo .

They are proffesional footballers. The confidence excuse which is used far too often is a load of bull and an easy get out clause. You don;t need confidence to play football. You need quality, gonads and effort, and unfortunately, that is where we are severely lacking.

Guest owls_4_life

From the first minute we didn't look up for it. No fight, no urgency, nothing. Anyone would think we had nothing to play for looking at the attitude of the players. Had anyone told them that that was probably our best chance of staying up?

Guest Bellsview

and we stopped.

42 games gone and in the bottom 3 - what does that tell you? A "setback" or a total flipping crisis?

You are right though, whilst it is still mathematically possible then all we can do is get behind the team and support them as much as we can - which is what I intend to do on Saturday. Most of the tvvats do not deserve it though.

I think you are out of order having a go at posters in this thread, because I bet every single one of them is hurting more than that shower who disgrace the shirts are right now. They are to blame for the position we are in, not the posters on here.

The commentators were saying there was a lack of movement up front - and although I've only seen us live 3 or 4 times this season, that lack of movement was alarming. It makes it so much easier to defend against us and there's no excuse for it.

If they work hard on movement, they make their own luck and space for others to exploit.

Do others see it this way and why do we appear to fail in such a basic?

Guest S7Owl

and we stopped.

are you on glue??? yes I have been to the match, yes I am a season ticket holder, and yes, those above you are right in most of what they say, gutless, spineless, waste of space most of them, today for me, apart from Grant and Purse (Nolan and JOC for effort too) get rid of them all and I would not miss them, yes I am pissed off and speaking through emotion, but please don't tell me today is a "setback", what is it, 2 wins in 12, too many draws to count, too few times we haven;t scored ,thats the 17th, yes SEVENTENTH time, this season we haven't scored, the most of any club in this division, yet you think we need to turn up and encourage and all will be well?? give me a break, we are dire and going down, we may as well realise this now, since if it doesn't happen, it is the greatest escape since, well, The Great Escape.......

Guest Bellsview

I'm with Jowl - 'GUTLESS, SPINELESS, USELESS' sums up our support today.

Bank Holiday game and we need a win and 1000s can't be bothered to lift their @rses off the settee.

Pathetic.

And the other 41 games???

Just when do the players become accountable for the league position the club is in?