GUTLESS, SPINELESS, USELESS

Guest Bellsview

Other teams simply want it more than we do....

Going down

Season ticket holder but not been since Peterborough at home. I can stand a lot of things watching Wednesday but watching 11 lazy, spineless wasters disgrace the shirt isn't one of them. I stupidly bought a ticket for Boro away on saturday and now wish to flip that I hadn't.

In 25 years of watching SWFC no team has made me so angry. They are a disgrace to our famous shirt and great club.

Thank flip for Chris Brunt - just thrown those wasters a lifeline they do not deserve.

Unless there are big changes at S6 over the summer I will not be renewing my season ticket because no way can I hand over my hard earned to watch a bunch of wasters who couldn't give a flip and take the proverbial out of us. What division we are in doesn't matter to me - but players having pride in the shirt and giving 100% does matter. If they can't be arsed them nor can I. :mad:

We're in the poo poo with the hardest run in - today was our easiest game and we blew it in big style.

We've won only 2 in 12 and now we have to win at least 2 or more likely 3 in 4.

We're kidding ourselves and all these draws have simply not been good enough.

Disaster season.

To be fair, it's not Irvines squad etc etc etc

We will be pushing for the play offs next season (again) as other clubs are cutting back (again) etc etc

It was the fans fault today for not getting behind the team etc etc etc

And so the circus begins again......

Just got back. They were gutless and spineless for a large part of the season but not today. Brizzle were there for the taking, they clearly weren't bothered due to already being safe. We hammered them and had them pinned back for large portions of the game. We sorely lack creativity in centre midfield and don't have a clinical striker. We didn't deserve to lose today but our lack of quality has cost us. I would've been disappointed with a draw, that's how poor Bristol were.

Looks like we're going down boys.

Season ticket holder but not been since Peterborough at home. I can stand a lot of things watching Wednesday but watching 11 lazy, spineless wasters disgrace the shirt isn't one of them. I stupidly bought a ticket for Boro away on saturday and now wish to flip that I hadn't.

In 25 years of watching SWFC no team has made me so angry. They are a disgrace to our famous shirt and great club.

Thank flip for Chris Brunt - just thrown those wasters a lifeline they do not deserve.

Unless there are big changes at S6 over the summer I will not be renewing my season ticket because no way can I hand over my hard earned to watch a bunch of wasters who couldn't give a flip and take the proverbial out of us. What division we are in doesn't matter to me - but players having pride in the shirt and giving 100% does matter. If they can't be arsed them nor can I. :mad:

When I said last week that whilst ever we play such poo football LS can't expect the fans to turn up in their thousands week after week, I was slated.......after watching them for nearly 40 years, they can now flip off......no season ticket renewal for me unless something changes and quickly

Just got back. They were gutless and spineless for a large part of the season but not today. Brizzle were there for the taking, they clearly weren't bothered due to already being safe. We hammered them and had them pinned back for large portions of the game. We sorely lack creativity in centre midfield and don't have a clinical striker. We didn't deserve to lose today but our lack of quality has cost us. I would've been disappointed with a draw, that's how poor Bristol were.

Looks like we're going down boys.

Good post, but also the most depressing one I've read.

If I hadn't quit Wednesdayite, I'd be challenging the directors to ask questions about this season.

flipping play-off hopefuls, to this ?

we were never play-off hopefuls

And i don't care what anybody said - people are at liberty to exercise some common sense - if they choose not to they can't blame others