GUTLESS, SPINELESS, USELESS

They did try today but they are simply not good enough individually and collectvely it just shows up as not trying. We are in the correct position in this league.

Today was the day we were relegated. I can hear the laughing from Chesterfield from DA and AC but flip em!

When I said last week that whilst ever we play such poo football LS can't expect the fans to turn up in their thousands week after week, I was slated.......after watching them for nearly 40 years, they can now flip off......no season ticket renewal for me unless something changes and quickly

Same for me - after 25 years of watching Wednesday i will not renew for me and the kids - LS asked us for commitment - what about asking the players............ :angry:

Dear oh deary me comrades, there seems to be a lot of jerking knees going on this evening. Am I in the minority of not being worried about our fate and believing, as I have for some time, that it will be Sflaphorpe, along with Plymouth and Peterborough that get relegated.

Relax.

If 10 people turned up today, the players still get the same wage and they should want to win for themselves and for who ever turned up. Although it's sad that the majority of Sheffield don't turn up (As I know alot of fans travel long distances to go to hillsborough, it's the most of the 500k+ in Sheffield that can't be arsed), would the attendance actually affect the fact we are crap?

29 November 2008 3-2 at home to Norwich was the last time we came from behind to win, the lads dont have it in them mentally.

Plymouth at home in January.

I severely dislike this current set of players we've got, would love to see the whole lot of them go, one or two excepted.