Grandad's Official TrueFan Assessment Thread...

Guest Deleted member

I watched the 1966 couple final,

You should've watched the FA cup Final instead

I would also turn gay for a 20 goal a season striker.

I think you're safe for a while

i got 6 of the best off my history teacher for carving big john ritchie in my school desk .....

No wonder he left for Stoke.

My application: I travelled 4500 miles to watch us draw 0-0 with Derby :angry:

If I had a pound for every time i've said "that's it, i'm definately never coming again to watch this rubbish". I would be a very rich man.

If I was a very rich man, I would donate enough money to fund a decent striker or two.

(and if my uncle was a woman he'd be my aunt)

I went to the 1991 cup final with a car load of Man U fans, telling me all the way, how many they were going to score, and then having the enjoyable ride home taking the wee wee and singing :rolleyes: untill they threatened to leave me on the side of the road, :ph34r: also shown around the ground back in the 80's by big BIG JOHN PEARSON as a young un, :Dark sunglasses:

Edited by nite11owl

I have a 1979/80 commerative promotion plate that I insist on having displayed prominently in any house I have lived in.

I have a huge framed Pete McKee ' dad and lad' Wednesday picture. I just love it.

After not really having much to do with my dad for nigh on 20 years (long story) we now regulary go to matches together, just like we did when I was 8 through to 14. he has now bought his first ever season ticket.

I was taught how to 'play football' by Kevin 'ticker' Taylor and Andy Mac on a 'Junior Star' sponsored kids training school one summer back in the very early 80's. I blame ticker Taylor for my propensity to think I have more time than I actually have when playing football now.

A few seasons ago I went to watch a pre season friendly in Bridlington featuring an Owls side full of kids I hadn't really heard of , and still got pished off when we couldn't score.

Guest Aussie_Dave

Do you know what, here lies the true fan. FACT.

i'm such a big fan i should have an honourary place in the squad :cool:

Also live in Ireland now, and a couple of years ago the Blunts came over on a pre season tour and played my local team, of course I went and cheered on my local team and yes I wore my Wednesday shirt and made sure I was front row centre so I couldn't be missed. :laugh:

i got 6 of the best off my history teacher for carving big john ritchie in my school desk .....

I saw John Ritchie's Wednesday debut, away at Manchester United. I'm pretty sure we lost. That signing was typical Wednesday, sign the best centre forward in the country, and then get rid of what decent wingers we had, so he got virtually no service at all.

Guest Manwithastick

And I used to go to games with Grandad's grandad, a gentleman and an Owl.

Mandela was a Wednesday fan :st2:

I once had consensual sex in the missionary position and finished in time for the highlights of Wednesday's 0-0 draw with Coventry on MOTD.

Was that around 97? If so that was my very first game - and it was sh!t.

True fan status for returning to Hillsborough since?

Went to Spora Luxembourg to watch Uefa Cup 2nd leg game and missed half the game cos bus broke down.

Almost got killed on Herries Rd after been knocked down by a bus in 1993 BEFORE game in which we beat Liverpool 3-1.Had 4 days in SNG Hospital.

1992/93 watched 50 odd league and cup games, 3 trips to wembley, went to spora, got divorced same year....RESULT