Grandad's Official TrueFan Assessment Thread...

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

I once stood in a puddle of some blokes wee wee away at Watford, the dirty bugger couldn't be bothered to go to the toilet so he pissed where he was standing. Thankfully he and his paralytic mates left at half time, but most of the wee wee had leaked towards me and down towards the people in front! Nice.

Worthy - this happened to me at Villa Park at the semifinal v Everton

I have brought three different good-looking women to Hillsborough so far this year.

Not worthy (next time bring them to the Wednesdayite Lounge for assessment)

Worthy (I watch the Millers myself)

Not worthy (sorry we were never poo poo - close but no cigar) *cough*

My last attempt....

My was rushed into hospital and was told that she needed an emergency operation...... I sat by her bed and held her hand whilst I assured her that , despite having tickets for the Coca Cola Cup final, I would sit with her in her hour of need..... "Don't be silly, you should go " she whispered.

So I did.

Guest Deleted member

My last attempt....

My was rushed into hospital and was told that she needed an emergency operation...... I sat by her bed and held her hand whilst I assured her that , despite having tickets for the Coca Cola Cup final, I would sit with her in her hour of need..... "Don't be silly, you should go " she whispered.

So I did.

I did say my decision was final.

Please hand your scarf in on your way out.

I have recently been on secondment to my works head office in Coventry and following the Crystal Palace FA cup game I now have coventry and villa fans calling Colin well Colin.

I have also on occasion been know to bounce.

Guest Manwithastick

I have 100% OWL tattooed on the INSIDE of my body (in my mouth). And i know OurDan™.

Edited by Manwithastick

I wrote my name on two of the now hidden sections of the south stand support beams [get a picture of that if you can James H.] and also i retrieved two of the wooden seat bases from the south stand when the south went plastic, i also always look " in awe" every time i see Grandad

I watched a blue balloon slowly deflate below me feet instead of watching the last 10 minutes of the '91 league cup final, cos if it had deflated before full time Man Utd would have equalised.

It stayed semi inflated and i believe me mental nurturing of that particular inflatable won us the cup....Sheridan helped out a bit tho'

Guest Deleted member

I watched a blue balloon slowly deflate below me feet instead of watching the last 10 minutes of the '91 league cup final, cos if it had deflated before full time Man Utd would have equalised.

It stayed semi inflated and i believe me mental nurturing of that particular inflatable won us the cup....Sheridan helped out a bit tho'

Oooooh I think I might have been stood near you! I was watching that balloon while mentally hoping that Roland would continue to make Lee Sharpe look like the most overrated player since, err, Franny Jeffers

Guest utOwlz

Iv turned down numerous jobs because it meant working saturday's and now my life is ruined, was it worth it............course it flipping was!

UTO!