Grandad's Official TrueFan Assessment Thread...

Guest Deleted member

me, the wife and 2 kids have ST's and go to almost every away game, have spend nearly £1000 in the shop this year and our life revolves around SWFC however i am not a true fan as I do not have a tattoo on my thigh, have never seen us play Wimbledon on a tuesday night and would not become gay for us to sign a striker. (it would take a central midfielder)

There are for more deserving people than me.

Guest MEXBOROUGH

I got cained, 6 of the best, for wagging school to watch the first of the FA Cup replays against Arsenal at Highbury

me, the wife and 2 kids have ST's and go to almost every away game, have spend nearly £1000 in the shop this year and our life revolves around SWFC however i am not a true fan as I do not have a tattoo on my thigh, have never seen us play Wimbledon on a tuesday night and would not become gay for us to sign a striker. (it would take a central midfielder)

There are for more deserving people than me.

To be quite honest, I would not have even forwarded that application. Bloomin cheek.

It's a striker we need - cop out.

Straight in the bin for me. :biggrin:

Edited by ReadingOwl

Guest East_Dene_Owl

I've still got Terry Currans record singing the blues.

Cheers

UTO's

I've got it too and played it full volume all day with all door and windows open day after we beat pigs at Wembley. :biggrin:

So that makes me a true fan as well.

i have to be let in through the side gate (the turnstiles have been made smaller)

I get out of breath walking up the stairs in South stand

I have 2 pies and a diet coke

The person serving me tries not to laugh

I buy the seat next to me so i can spread out

During dull bits of the games i contemplate whether i could sue Coca Cola as the diet coke isnt working

At half time i dream of what it would be like to spend an evening with the lady owls

and whether any of them might be good pie makers

I leave 20 minutes before the end so i can get a taxi back to my car in hillsborough LC

I listen to pigs losing another away game and cheer as the final whistle blows

Grandad please tell me i am a true fan and not just unfit

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Quality!

I have a season ticket

I also discharged myself from hospital in Stockport to watch the Sheffield Derby (when Watson scored the only goal) after getting crushed by a van. I spent the whole game in agony and couldnt even celebrate when we score. Went back to hospital after biggrin.gif

Went to Plymouth when got hammered 4-0 and it p*ssed it down.

Oh and i have the actual ball Drew Talbot score that goal with in the play off final signed! happy.gif

Which is brilliantly depicted in the picture used for your avatar by a fantsastic artist called Dan.

laugh.gif

I've got a sheffield wednesday single bed duvet set and despite having a double bed with the missis I insist on having the single quilt on the bed.

Oh and a cut out of a paper from 1995 where Trev Francis proclaims it was his best Christmas since getting a train set. Am I the winner??

I've got a sheffield wednesday single bed duvet set and despite having a double bed with the missis I insist on having the single quilt on the bed.

Oh and a cut out of a paper from 1995 where Trev Francis proclaims it was his best Christmas since getting a train set. Am I the winner??

Yes, you win the coldest wife award.

Thats two of us laugh.giflaugh.gif

I wrote my name on two of the now hidden sections of the south stand support beams [get a picture of that if you can James H.] and also i retrieved two of the wooden seat bases from the south stand when the south went plastic, i also always look " in awe" every time i see Grandad

And I used to go to games with Grandad's grandad, a gentleman and an Owl.