Grandad's Official TrueFan Assessment Thread...

Guest Deleted member

OK, tell me about your credentials for being a TrueFan™ and I will assess you and deem you worthy or unworthy...

(Please supply as much supporting evidence as possible to back up your claim)

Over to you.

:biggrin:

PS: Rob Howe - don't bother mate - youre not worthy...

I was born on a Thursday - but am such a True Fan I tell everyone I was born on a...

Tuesday :blink:

Edited by Spookone

I once stood in a puddle of some blokes wee wee away at Watford, the dirty bugger couldn’t be bothered to go to the toilet so he pissed where he was standing. Thankfully he and his paralytic mates left at half time, but most of the wee wee had leaked towards me and down towards the people in front! Nice.

We lost 2-1, Whelan scored a lucky late goal. Does this qualify me as a true fan?

No chance, I'm struggling to remember a game on the standing kop where I wasn't stood in someone else's wee wee.

Anyone that has been on a pre-season tour deserves True-Fan status !

Even if they got to go for free :wink:

Guest Aussie_Dave

have never seen them play live

only been to hillsborough once

live on the opposite side of the world

once tried to support a premier league team

Hang on, lets get this straight then....thinking about Ian Cranson does, eventually, make you cum? :blink:

Yes - it's the headband that does it

During sex I often think about Lewis Buxton.

I also used to stand in my pants and a Wednesday shirt for a living.

Surely I win?

During sex I often think about Victoria in her pants and Wednesday shirt.....

I was knocked out in the hotel with ale I'd previously consumed. This was the night before I was to make my way to Sheffield for the game, I'd gone home a little earlier than the lads from the cassy because I was on an incredible losing streak.

Before I went to sleep I hung my Wednesday shirt up so it was nice and crease free for the following day.

30 mins (or there abouts) after going to cloud cuckoo land they all came back to the room. I was fast asleep with my eyes open. (so I'm told? I know I was asleep though!)

Apparently for a good 45 minutes they were in my room, jumping on me, poking me and generally making loads of noise...no reaction.

They left - then my mate who I was sharing the TWIN room with picked up my Wednesday shirt off the hangar. I immediately woke up and went 'get off my f'in shirt'

Oh, plus I held a ST and used it for all matches except one which I missed due to a cancelled boat :sad:

Edited by Gerinako

I was knocked out in the hotel with ale I'd previously consumed. This was the night before I was to make my way to Sheffield for the game, I'd gone home a little earlier than the lads from the cassy because I was on an incredible losing streak.

Before I went to sleep I hung my Wednesday shirt up so it was nice and crease free for the following day.

30 mins (or there abouts) after going to cloud cuckoo land they all came back to the room. I was fast asleep with my eyes open. (so I'm told? I know I was asleep though!)

Apparently for a good 45 minutes they were in my room, jumping on me, poking me and generally making loads of noise...no reaction.

They left - then my mate who I was sharing the TWIN room with picked up my Wednesday shirt off the hangar. I immediately woke up and went 'get off my f'in shirt'

Oh, plus I held a ST and used it for all matches except one which I missed due to a cancelled boat :sad:

Poor excuse, why didnt you swim? I would have and I cant swim

Poor excuse, why didnt you swim? I would have and I cant swim

I have a season ticket

I also discharged myself from hospital in Stockport to watch the Sheffield Derby (when Watson scored the only goal) after getting crushed by a van. I spent the whole game in agony and couldnt even celebrate when we score. Went back to hospital after biggrin.gif

Went to Plymouth when got hammered 4-0 and it p*ssed it down.

Guest James-The-Owl

I have a season ticket and haven't missed a home game, league or cup, since the opening day of the 07/08 season. I have been to 8 away games so far this year, seeing 7 defeats and 1 victory, and plan to go to the 4 that are left. I have a signed Sheffield Wednesday shirt up in my bedroom as well as a Wednesday flag, calendar and hoodie. I also have this season's home shirt, last season's home shirt, the home shirt two seasons previous to that, and three away shirts from previous seasons.

I watched the 1966 couple final, in my friends mother's front room, on a black and white telly (and cried). Still got 'my friends Dad's program' - priceless. I was seven. Mobley crossed out in ink, and 'Ellis' written in.

Got my scarf nicked at the opening day of the season at Southend in the old third division (1970's). We lost 1 -0.. Never got over the trauma (losing that is).

Damn - do I have to mention I don't have a S/T?

Wheres the edit button when you need it?

sorry mate think u failed ......we lost 2-1 was a great day out though

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I don't use the letters G, J, K, M, P, Q, R, V, X or Z as they ain't in SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL CLUB

UBER FAIL.....

I have a season ticket

I also discharged myself from hospital in Stockport to watch the Sheffield Derby (when Watson scored the only goal) after getting crushed by a van. I spent the whole game in agony and couldnt even celebrate when we score. Went back to hospital after biggrin.gif

Which is brilliantly depicted in the picture used for your avatar by a fantsastic artist called Dan.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I cry if we lose, I shuffle if we win, I am on my third marraige because of this... I no longer speak to my son as he once was a manure fan when he was 5, he says he is now a wednesday fan, but I wont speak to him until he is 50 and shows that many years of commitment even if I die first....

I have narrowly avoided death several times in car accidents etc while trying to get to away matches...

I have never booed a wednesday player or team and I have been to most games under Len Ashurst's reign...

I tried to commit Hari Kari when we were relegated from old 1st division agin man city...

I cried like the baby I was when we lost the 66 cup final...

I stood and went crazy and waved my scarf with my young son in the middle of the manure fans when Sheridan scored, as it was the only tickets I could get... and I didn't consider for a millisecond the repercussions of my actions...

Now in my mid 50's my whole weekend mood revolves around the Wednesday result despite being harrangued by my (3rd) wife to grow up, she will become the 3rd ex if she carries on in that vein...

I am a committed atheist but always pray Wednesday will win promising god anything to keep us up....

If we get relegated I will probably kill myself or at best remain depressed for 10 years...

When I die I will still be a wednesday fan and will haunt the hallowed turf forever fooook moving to the white light...