Grandad's Official TrueFan Assessment Thread...

Guest Deleted member

I once made a kid stand in my wee wee at Watford.

I have been to pre season freindlies in Crewe ( we got in the car and nobody knew where it was) Torquay and Cheltenham.

I went to Aldershot when we drew 0 0 in the first leg.(worth it though as we won the away leg 8 0)

My ex wife said she would start divorce proceedings if I went to Luxembourg for 3 days with my mates to watch us play Spora (despite been 8 0 up from the first leg). She is, and remains, my ex wife. I also insisted the dr discharge her from hospital before noon on the Saturday after the birth of our first child so I could get to illsboro to watch us play West Ham.

I went to the 91 league cup final despite my dog being due to have puppies that weekend (she had eight...can you spot the theme yet?).

I have watched wednesday since 1969 and only enjoyed about eight seasons.

I demand an Appeal.

When I visit Hillsborough I always sit on the Kop with the TrueFans.

People that sit in the stands, especially towards the middle, are not TrueFans, but 'middle class' wimps.

To be a TrueFan you have to watch the game with limited vision. Preferably behind a pillar.on the Kop.

Only that way can you really comment on Franny's true potential. An urestricted view just doesn't count, IMO.

Do I qualify?

I have purple and yellow away socks from like the 97 season, and still wear them for every sporting activity I take part in.

And I drove 300mile for the Blackpool Northen Final of the dinky car cup in, in the snow, and we lost. I then drove 150miles home straight after.

I 'boooo' the only blade fan in my building at work (in London) every time i see him.

December 2003 - I drove from Southampton to Carlisle and back again to see the LDV Vans trophy game where we won 3-0.

it had been snowing and was freezing.

We broke down on the way home (on the m6 near the lake district) and had to wait 4 hours for the AA.

Good times

I was once an excited member of the viewing public at the training ground the day Peter Feeley began training with the squad.....he headed two perfectly executed goals which lifted my excitement to almost fever pitch, gave me hope and ensured my attendance at the next match.....the rest, as they say, is history....

I slow danced to "Careless Whispers" In Josephines, with who I thought was Gary Bannister.

Imagine my surprise at the end of the evening, when the lights went on, I realised he was actually Charlie Williamson!

I refuse to attend matches until Lee Strafford buys a season ticket. If he buys one, I refuse to attend matches until he has completed a takeover.

I have been heavily involved in a deep rooted and complex campaign of FUD spread via the internet and other forms of communication, such as a leaflet handed out around various drinking establishments in Hillsborough on Saturday.

I try to bait Lee Strafford on this forum in the hope that he says something which can be used against him, to make him out to be a liar and a charlatan. I also try and encourage him to issue me with personal abuse so that I can demand he steps down from his position.

Once I was given some documents from an untrustworthy source and secretly circulated them in a hope to undermine Lee Strafford.

I try as hard as I can to destabilise the club and any potential takeover deals.

I will never attend Hillsborough until the trust give their shares back to Dave Allen

I love the blades. I am a blade for life and my favourite players is Chris Morgan.

Edited by Brownlad

I refuse to attend matches until Lee Strafford buys a season ticket. If he buys one, I refuse to attend matches until he has completed a takeover.

I have been heavily involved in a deep rooted and complex campaign of FUD spread via the internet and other forms of communication, such as a leaflet handed out around various drinking establishments in Hillsborough on Saturday.

I try to bait Lee Strafford on this forum in the hope that he says something which can be used against him, to make him out to be a liar and a charlatan. I also try and encourage him to issue me with personal abuse so that I can demand he steps down from his position.

Once I was given some documents from an untrustworthy source and secretly circulated them in a hope to undermine Lee Strafford.

I try as hard as I can to destabilise the club and any potential takeover deals.

I will never attend Hillsborough until the trust give their shares back to Dave Allen

I love the blades. I am a blade for life and my favourite players is Chris Morgan.

Now that is what a real TrueFan has on their CV; the rest of you can just forget it!

I went to see Wednesday play Dunfermline in a pre-season friendly. I didn't research the ground layout at all and ended up in the Pars end. Even though they were singing "If you hate the flippingEnglish clap your hands", I still went and got me and the missus two coffees in me best Sheffield accent.

Guest chrisg

I get out of breath walking up the stairs at the backof the kop, then I sit just in front of the band.

It'd be easier just to stick pins in my eyes.....

I went to see Wednesday play Dunfermline in a pre-season friendly. I didn't research the ground layout at all and ended up in the Pars end. Even though they were singing "If you hate the flippingEnglish clap your hands", I still went and got me and the missus two coffees in me best Sheffield accent.

Coffee you spoil her

What were the scotch pies like?

Oh yes, I also sat directly behind the band for two seasons, specifically the bloke with the drum. I never complained about watching the game through a permanent smoke haze and continuous noise once... and not once did I see myself on telly.

I once had to work in Dublin Thurs-Tues and we were playing Watford away that weekend so I flew over on the Thursday from Doncaster and on Saturday I got a day return, Dublin to Gatwick, popped back over to Dublin and came back to Doncaster on Tues.