EVERYONE can afford a season ticket next year

Guest Deleted member

Just been past Hillsborough, and there are people in sleeping bags queueing outside the ticket office ready to buy season tickets Monday.

I never realised Owlstalk was so powerful.

Well done Grandad.

I was just resting

Stalker!!!

I got mine but I think problem is people pockets are tight but I think in alot of instances this is an excuse people just dont want to pay to watch crap personnally I couldnt care what league we are in Im not a glory supporter. I think alot of people this time next season wil be winjing about the price increas idf there is one where if they had got one for10/11 they would have there prices frozen. So to the future winjers its your own fault for not buying one no one else's.

Easy to say when you have the money. Really struggling to do this at the moment as my wedding is still not fully paid for (I am fully supportive of LS & the club and will try and sort something out before the start of the season. Trouble is the prices at top wack dont really warrant paying up front may as well pay on the day.

Been a season ticket holder since the 89-90 season when I was 10 so would be strange having to pay on the day.

So its not really a struggle then as you do have money but its going on an extravagant wedding, not that you're out of work or behind on the mortgage or anything?

Your wedding will only last one day too.

So its not really a struggle then as you do have money but its going on an extravagant wedding, not that you're out of work or behind on the mortgage or anything?

Your wedding will only last one day too.

Have the wedding, then sell the wife to a passing circus.

Use the cash raised to buy a season ticket.

Problem solved. Sometimes the solution is staring us in the face, and we just don't see it.

Would love to renew my ticket, but can't because the club hasn't released weekend tickets yet. Seems crazy to me, they know how many matches it will cover, just not which ones. Please release them and let me give you my money SWFC. :Dark Sad:

I think a lot of people know they have time, yet, will know deadlines can and have been moved back, so might wait and see if they get put back again

I am in that boat and know at least 5 others who are.

Feel there is really no rush yet, can renew the day before the April deadline, if they are not to be moved again

Guest ReginaldBlinker

What 'other charges'?! There are none.

What are you going on about?!

It has been said loads of times on here - lots of people just don't understand (rightly or wrongly) the relevant charges, offers and deadlines; particularly those that don't use the internet. The club could do with getting the renewal letters out soonish plus get stuff on Hallam FM/RS and in The Star to clarify. Or give everyone a really simple leaflet on Saturday on the turnstiles.

I think a lot of people know they have time, yet, will know deadlines can and have been moved back, so might wait and see if they get put back again

I am in that boat and know at least 5 others who are.

Feel there is really no rush yet, can renew the day before the April deadline, if they are not to be moved again

LS said there'd be no more deadline changes.

If people wiat and the deadline doesn't move they could end up paying more + I might be wrong but I think if you use the DD scheme before the 1st deadline you get to pay over 12 months, after that you pay over 10 months (could somone confirm). So some could end up paying more over a shorter period, makes sense to renew now if you can't afford to pay full wack.

Also if you can afford to renew now, whats the logic in waiting? I genuinely don't understand.

Guest Manwithastick

To reginaldblinker: what renewal letters? there aren't going to be any, are there?

Anyhoo, just going to renew mine and my youngest (but not my eldest as she turns 8 in 4 weeks and will come about 3 times so £70 is pointless). Add mine at £405 and his at £0 to my basket. However, it wants to add a £15 admin fee for EACH ticket? That can't be correct surely? £15 finance admin

on a £0 ticket?

Guest Manwithastick

LS said there'd be no more deadline changes.

If people wiat and the deadline doesn't move they could end up paying more + I might be wrong but I think if you use the DD scheme before the 1st deadline you get to pay over 12 months, after that you pay over 10 months (could somone confirm). So some could end up paying more over a shorter period, makes sense to renew now if you can't afford to pay full wack.

Also if you can afford to renew now, whats the logic in waiting? I genuinely don't understand.

Err, having just checked, if you use the DD scheme for a purchase now it gets split over 6 months.

Guest ReginaldBlinker

To reginaldblinker: what renewal letters? there aren't going to be any, are there?

Anyhoo, just going to renew mine and my youngest (but not my eldest as she turns 8 in 4 weeks and will come about 3 times so £70 is pointless). Add mine at £405 and his at £0 to my basket. However, it wants to add a £15 admin fee for EACH ticket? That can't be correct surely? £15 finance admin

on a £0 ticket?

MWAS

I seem to recall Lee saying at the Wednesdayite forum that if they do go, it will be at the last minute because it costs a bomb for the postage or something like that? I may be wrong though - just a vague recollection.