Guest ReginaldBlinker

P,

Agree and empathize. But when it does happen, I believe that fans will come through. It was a great weekend in Sheffield.

Joe

As a side issue, viewed on an iphone, you're Avatar looks like a small boy having a long wee wee.

Guest Anglofile

As a side issue, viewed on an iphone, you're Avatar looks like a small boy having a long wee wee.

Most people say that about Putterboy. It's supposed to be a golf club :blink:

Wasn't Angolfile a hoax or summat?

You're thinking of yank full back I think. As for Joe, I hope he's not a windup merchant. We've seen plenty of shysters on here. One more would wee wee a lot of people off. I know many are taking heed of what he says but I'd urge people not to get giddy until an official announcement is made. No offence intended Joe, it's just that we've been down this road before and people got let down. This then became another tool for the pigs to hit us with. And contributed to the difficult job lee is having in convincing people he's on the level and not like the past protagonists. By all means continue to post, but if you're taking the wee wee please leave us alone.

Guest Anglofile

What do you play off Joe ?

8. A bad handicap for sure. Low handicapper beat your brains out and high handicappers are always stroking. Being in the middle is pretty tough.

Anytime you're in the states to play golf, you're welcome at Pinehurst.

Joe

8. A bad handicap for sure. Low handicapper beat your brains out and high handicappers are always stroking. Being in the middle is pretty tough.

Anytime you're in the states to play golf, you're welcome at Pinehurst.

Joe

is that a polite way for calling them w@nkers................ ?

I'll remember that one !! :biggrin: