Guest ReginaldBlinker

Guest ReginaldBlinker

As at 9am this morning.

91% are renewals meaning we have 507 new season ticket holders.

Assuming all existing holders renew :biggrin: then we should see an increase in numbers next season?

Guest thetruthisoutthere

As at 9am this morning.

91% are renewals meaning we have 507 new season ticket holders.

Assuming all existing holders renew :biggrin: then we should see an increase in numbers next season?

If that trend continues we will have over 15,000 season tickets come next season.......not bad and a step in the right direction hopefully the season after we will bust 16,500.

A few years behind the original plan but who th flip cares we are moving in the right direction together

This transitional season with the dates being set early was always going to be a tricky one

When is the next deadline? I've lost track of it all now.

The next deadline is April 9th and includes the new 3 season price promise:

"All Season Tickets purchased before April 9, 2010 will qualify for a 3 Season Price Promise. This price promise will mean all those who sign up to a 2010/11 season ticket by April 9 will not pay a greater amount for the equivalent season ticket in any of the subsequent three years."

Full details here: http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10304,00.html

Ive just bought one, have'nt had one for years but still been to every home game for as long as i can remember (subject to our lass booking holidays for the wrong days) but i agree with LS and think the club needs me more than ever to buy a season ticket, its the only way Irvine will have the funds to make changes. I'd rather be pro-active and help the club rather than be one of the many who want to see results from the club before deciding to buy in to LS ideas.

I dont know if anyone else has bought online but i opted for the finance but then it asked for my credit card details for the admin charge which i thought was odd but then it looks like its taken the lot out on the card. Anyone else done this?

A few more wins would make alot of peoples minds up I think.

I agree.

Football fans have short memories and are unbelievably fickle- the number has shot up since saturday after a good win, and with a couple of winable home games coming up, another win or two will see the renewals increase sharply again.

I think, despite all the moaning about moving deadlines etc, the vast majority of ST holders will have renewed by next season.

The difficult bit is trying to shift new ones- only 9% of ST's sold are to new ST holders.

To be fair this season is hardly gonna convince the fairweathers that we're on the up and that they should jump back on the bandwagon.

Which is why we either need a really strong end to the season, or good news on the investment front to lure in the newbees.

(Or both, but this is Wednesday we're talking about so that might be pushing it :biggrin: )

Which is why we either need a really strong end to the season, or good news on the investment front to lure in the newbees.

(Or both, but this is Wednesday we're talking about so that might be pushing it :biggrin: )

If both happened I'd be so frigging optimistic for next season that I think I'd end up having a mental breakdown if we do crap again.

Guest Anglofile

If both happened I'd be so frigging optimistic for next season that I think I'd end up having a mental breakdown if we do crap again.

OK Guys. What happens when investment gets announced? Is there an impact regardless of table position??

I still think AI and the boys can pull it off. I have faith.

Best all,

Joe

OK Guys. What happens when investment gets announced? Is there an impact regardless of table position??

I still think AI and the boys can pull it off. I have faith.

Best all,

Joe

I'd say yes. As soon as investment is announced there will be an increase in sales.