Guest ReginaldBlinker

Ive just bought one, have'nt had one for years but still been to every home game for as long as i can remember (subject to our lass booking holidays for the wrong days) but i agree with LS and think the club needs me more than ever to buy a season ticket, its the only way Irvine will have the funds to make changes. I'd rather be pro-active and help the club rather than be one of the many who want to see results from the club before deciding to buy in to LS ideas.

I dont know if anyone else has bought online but i opted for the finance but then it asked for my credit card details for the admin charge which i thought was odd but then it looks like its taken the lot out on the card. Anyone else done this?

Yes mate I did the same thing and posted the same concern on here!

Don't worry it is only the admin fee that it takes on the card (Well it was in my case anyway!)

Guest Anglofile

One. What about your wife and kids? :biggrin:

They want me to travel to get me out of the house! It would be self-defeating :biggrin:

Guest Anglofile

That sounds like my first wife........hence me living in Belgium. :biggrin:

Do you live near Dr. Evil?? Isn't he Belgian? :biggrin:

Yes mate I did the same thing and posted the same concern on here!

Don't worry it is only the admin fee that it takes on the card (Well it was in my case anyway!)

Cheers Sam779 and tottyboyowl i hope your right.

Guest Walkley_Owl

Yeh, nice guy. BTW, who's watching his dogs nowadays??? :laugh:

me, through the cross hairs of a sniper rifle

Guest Anglofile

Posted Image

Posted Image

I must admit there are similarities. :biggrin:

That brings up another question..Do they have an IHOP in Belgium? They make great waffles here in the states :biggrin:

Joe, if you really knew and understood what we have been through this last decade, you would know that staying up and investment would have a massive impact on season ticket sales. I think we would easily reach LSs target figure. But people have been let down so badly by all this "this time next week testicles" that they want to see a done deal before they start to believe.

Guest Anglofile

Joe, if you really knew and understood what we have been through this last decade, you would know that staying up and investment would have a massive impact on season ticket sales. I think we would easily reach LSs target figure. But people have been let down so badly by all this "this time next week testicles" that they want to see a done deal before they start to believe.

P,

Agree and empathize. But when it does happen, I believe that fans will come through. It was a great weekend in Sheffield.

Joe