Guest ReginaldBlinker

:(

Educate me.

Basically Kivo;

Bills is an attention seeker who tries to disrupt any potential investment deal. He comes across as a very educated and well spoken kind of geezer but his seemingly factual, shocking revelations that he 'just happens' to be privy to always turn out to be bs and his stories soon fall apart (then he gets blog on).

Oh, yeah Bills is also 3 people and has mates working in all of the largest financial institutions in the world. And i mean all of 'em.

:biggrin:

The mind boggles.

Why is Geoff Sheard back? I thought he'd gone and done and dusted?

What's he got to do with things?

Him and Billyboy were just poo poo stirring.......or in Billyboys case, stroking his ego, at least I think that's what he was stroking.

It really isn't worth knowing, Kivo.......unless you're going to write a book on the history of SWFC 'takeovers'.

He claims to be, but GS was on other night and hinted that Billsaja is Rob Waugh the Blunt from Yorkshire Post!

Well I know for a fact its not Rob Waugh if that helps clear anything up.....

Well I know for a fact its not Rob Waugh if that helps clear anything up.....

Im only going on what GS was hinting at. He hinted the press might be reading the thread, then when asked to tell us who Billsaja is he said, "no Ive he's got no Waugh with me' or something like that.

Howd you know? :ph34r:

Im only going on what GS was hinting at. He hinted the press might be reading the thread, then when asked to tell us who Billsaja is he said, "no Ive he's got no Waugh with me' or something like that.

Howd you know? :ph34r:

I think the Waugh reference was to do with Billyboy giving the YP Geoffs dirty laundry.