Esajas

Guest Rich241206

I was still glad he was on the pitch.

Look what replaced him.... McAllistair doing sweet f a

Wednesday played crap today but Essajas shouldn't be any more blamed than the likes of Varney, OConnor, Tudguy and Simek... who were all poor!

I want to know what fantastic suggestions those saying he is poo have got for an alternative??

Actually, if he isn't going to take people on and put decent balls in, or cut inside and shoot, then I'd rather have some one on the pitch who can make a difference defensively.

The arguement for Esajas before the match was that is creative and technically gifted. Please point out to me where that actually happened today?

He's done now - shouldnt feature in a game for the rest of the season. If you need a left footed player to bring on, then use Boden.

Guest barneyowlslovechild

According to the "a positive today" the match ball sponsor voted EE man of the match.

My son plays left back at U13 and he would have kept him quiet today.

Guest totemowl

I was still glad he was on the pitch.

Look what replaced him.... McAllistair doing sweet f a

Wednesday played crap today but Essajas shouldn't be any more blamed than the likes of Varney, OConnor, Tudguy and Simek... who were all poor!

I want to know what fantastic suggestions those saying he is poo have got for an alternative??

Esajas had 80 minutes to prove himself. He hardly contributed to the team, hiding behind opposition players when we grabbed the ball. All he had was little cameos, like giving away stupid fouls when we got no benefit from it.

He did do better in the second half but it was still a relief when he came off.

Had his chance today, and blew it.

The number of times he got the ball in a decent position and fooked up was unbelievable.

A decent position?

He didn't recieve the ball in a good position all game, and that's not sticking up for him either, his movement was bettered by mine.

The OS has removed the injury update section, anyone know how much longer we're without JJ and TM?

Could've done with dropping both EE and Potter today. Also, what's wrong with Purse, he gone for long?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Starting only his 2nd match of the season I'm shocked he didn't simply walk onto the pitch and immediately out perform every player that has started the last 20 matches in a row, really poor of him.....

Doesn't matter how many games you've started, if you've started less than surely you'd have more passion? He's a wack player..

Guest JonTheOwl66

The OS has removed the injury update section, anyone know how much longer we're without JJ and TM?

Could've done with dropping both EE and Potter today. Also, what's wrong with Purse, he gone for long?

Purse is out for 2-3 weeks unfortunately. Johnson back in training this week hopefully, Tommy Miller is in training currently i believe.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Of course it makes a difference if you haven't played for ages.

Stop being a silly billy.

I'm not saying that.. Im saying he has no drive, grit determination or passion to play well for us.

Guest totemowl

You can slate him all you like, He was our best midfielder today.

You didn't get it did you. We had 3 midfielders - you know, playing our midfield.

And then there was Esajas who - most of the time - wasn't, cos he was just doing his own thing. This might have looked pretty - when it was pretty. But most of the time it wasn't.

I tend to agree with most of people as today he was dredful, however the OP does have a point that how will he ever improve if he never gets a game. McAlister performed at the same level at the rest of the squad when he came on.

Well below average.

It seams that any team that comes to hillsboro and play football will fox us

I think people are being harsh on Esajas. Yeh, he didn't do that much, but all the eyes were on him today and because he didn't produce like he did against Cardiff, people are slating him. There were worse performances. The people in the centre mid again

Are you taking the wee wee, Do you know anything about football, a winger takes people on not turns his back and plays the ball back to defence when we are 1 0 down in a relegation battle at HOME. HE is poo poo and i hope i nerver see the little c**t again.

Some one made a joke about wade Small at least tried, he ad bad injuries, that player as seen a new manager come in, is out off contract at the end off season. HE should have ad fire in his belly and took the game to ipswich who are a very poor side with a couple of proper premier league players in there side. Leadbetter no 6 and goalscorer Edwards which will proberly save them.