Esajas

Guest Rich241206

Guest intercity0wl

For all the Wednesday matches I've been to during the past two years, whenever he is on, the feeling is that he will at least be CREATIVE!

Give this guy a regular place Alan, get the bal out to him so we can get going at teams for a change!!

I rest my case, the guy might as well just do ball juggling on Youtube because as a footballer or team member he brings nothing. One of the worst players we have ever had and the team was weakened considerably just by his presence today, thank god he will have gone in a few months.

I think people are being harsh on Esajas. Yeh, he didn't do that much, but all the eyes were on him today and because he didn't produce like he did against Cardiff, people are slating him. There were worse performances. The people in the centre mid again

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agree. But when he went down like he'd been shot I could have run on the pitch and decked him myself.

Guest intercity0wl

I think people are being harsh on Esajas. Yeh, he didn't do that much, but all the eyes were on him today and because he didn't produce like he did against Cardiff, people are slating him. There were worse performances. The people in the centre mid again

True there were alot of poor performances from many today but there was only one who contributed nothing in the terms of effort and commitment to the team and that my friend was a certain dutchman who has took thousands of pounds in wages over the last couple of years for providing us with about five or six talking points, total garbage.

True there were alot of poor performances from many today but there was only one who contributed nothing in the terms of effort and commitment to the team and that my friend was a certain dutchman who has took thousands of pounds in wages over the last couple of years for providing us with about five or six talking points, total garbage.

to be fair that's pretty good compared to many players over the last 10 years

Guest Rich241206

I was still glad he was on the pitch.

Look what replaced him.... McAllistair doing sweet f a

Wednesday played crap today but Essajas shouldn't be any more blamed than the likes of Varney, OConnor, Tudguy and Simek... who were all poor!

I want to know what fantastic suggestions those saying he is poo have got for an alternative??

Wednesday played crap today but Essajas shouldn't be any more blamed than the likes of Varney, OConnor, Tudguy and Simek... who were all poor!

I want to know what fantastic suggestions those saying he is poo have got for an alternative??

I think I would play Tudgay out right and play Varney and Clarke up front. Esajas wouldn't get in my squad for the rest of the season, he can go back to Holland tomorrow for me. As for your comments on McAllistair I won't bite.

Just not bothered...

Well, based on todays performance, me.

I'll stand on the wing and do a few step overs them pass the ball 5 yards side ways or backwards for 70 mins and pick up a few grand a week for doing it.

Guest barneyowlslovechild

If he had more passion he would have made more of an effort to win the ball in the first half which lead to their goal - he was in front of their player but was beaten to it - they then played it across the field and Edwards scored.

He has never been a winger and doesn't seem to have the ability to take people on - seems more intent on trying to do Ronaldhino style flicks.

When he gave the ball away in the second half and ran back to wards our goal he looked like he was running in quicksand - his head was moving quicker than his legs

Well, based on todays performance, me.

I'll stand on the wing and do a few step overs them pass the ball 5 yards side ways or backwards for 70 mins and pick up a few grand a week for doing it.

Spot on description of him. But you missed 'kick the ball really hard ten yards over the bar'