Esajas

Guest Rich241206

Guest Rich241206

For all the Wednesday matches I've been to during the past two years, whenever he is on, the feeling is that he will at least be CREATIVE!

Give this guy a regular place Alan, get the bal out to him so we can get going at teams for a change!!

Esajas doesn't get games because he lacks consistency and a work rate that the club need at this point in time

not wanting to sound like I am picking fault with your argument..... but if that is the case, then why is Soares a regular ?

Guest Walkley_Owl

not wanting to sound like I am picking fault with your argument..... but if that is the case, then why is Soares a regular ?

Probably because on the evidence shown to date he rates Soares better than Esajas, it could also be the wingers on the wrong side argument as well, playing Soares there offers Frankie more protection than Esajas would IMHO

Guest Walkley_Owl

Gray has a good work rate, but that's his downfall.

He runs about like a headless chicken leaving gaps all over the place.

Nothing happens for Wednesday with Gray on the pitch.

:biggrin:

seems to score or create one whenever he gets a full game

unfortunately we also seem to conceede loads because he doesnt get back or even look interested unless its in their final 3rd. Maybe good given a free role upfront like JJ can be, but he doesnt seem to have the pace or work ethic for that either. so much potential wasted really, its a shame we cant just bring him on for the dead ball situations.

Can only really see a role for him if we are desperately looking for a goal in the last 20 mins

Guest Rich241206

I think if he is given a run of games instead of 15 mins here and there then we will see the best of him. He's our most creative player and the most technically gifted imho.

Exactly... That's my point. Well said

For all the Wednesday matches I've been to during the past two years, whenever he is on, the feeling is that he will at least be CREATIVE!

Give this guy a regular place Alan, get the bal out to him so we can get going at teams for a change!!

Ok, so thats just a feeling that he will be creative. Bar one or two games, when has he actually DONE something creative??

Esajas is not good enough and won't be a Sheffield Wednesday player next season.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Since Irvine came in Soares has been decent with a couple of good games if I remember rightly most people was saying he was a good signing when he extended his loan remember he is playing out of position, yeah he had a poor game the other night. Irvine wants us to keep a good shape and with Esajas in the squad that will not happen.

Edited by WoodhouseOwl77