Esajas

Guest Rich241206

Guest intercity0wl

hope not, becuause he is just one of those players, that utilised in the right way (possibly at the expense of defensive team duties) he can cause damage to any side...... let's just hope that aint against us in the future

Would not be worried if he was in any side we faced, just like both BL & AI did and do not seem to think that including him in our side worries our opponents. Thats two managers ( proper employed proffesional football managers ) who seem to have the same opinion off EE, and thats good enough for me.

Guest JonTheOwl66

How is he poo ? Just because he's a flair player doesnt make him poo , and that appears to be his downfall at SWFC even though we are crying out for some creativity !

What has he got? A good shot. That's about it..

We'd get rinsed every week if we played Esajas as part of a normal 4-4-2... we can just about get away with JJ playing as he works hard, but Esajas is knackered after 20 minutes and looks like a lost puppy when we don't have the ball.

I like him as a player and he's got tremendous ability, but if he wants to stay, he's either going to have to adapt his game to play in the 4-4-2, or he's going to have to try playing up front.

I think he'll leave in the sumer and go back to Holland personally, where he won't have to worry so much about tracking back, protecting his full back etc- he can just concentrate on his attacking.

Correct. He is light weight and cannot defend. The last type of player needed in a relegation battle.

Never been consistant going forward. In one game he can look superb, in the next four he will look sh!te.

Luxury we cannot afford. Get rid in the summer.

Maybe see more of him if Nolan plays at LB and is more composed and steady than Spurr , can't see Gray playing every game left somehow.

Probably end up with Tudgay on the right and Soares on the left before that happens though.

Nathan Modest could be a better outlet than Esajas with pace if we need it for last 10-15 mins shame we are struggling and won't risk it probably this season.

What has he got? A good shot. That's about it..

Yeh a good shot , that makes him better than the shower of poo in our team who can't shoot E.g Potter + Gray!

He's a tricky player, and has a superb cross aswell as his dead ball situations. Have you forgotten the cardiff game or was that a fluke ?

He can take on players, meaning that we have 2 people in our squad who can do this( the other being JJ), which affects our attacking style of play. When we have No JJ and EE we become more compact, as soares + Gray cut inside, then eventually go backwards, instead of forwards which is the aim when attacking !

Guest JonTheOwl66

Yeh a good shot , that makes him better than the shower of poo in our team who can't shoot E.g Potter + Gray!

He's a tricky player, and has a superb cross aswell as his dead ball situations. Have you forgotten the cardiff game or was that a fluke ?

He can take on players, meaning that we have 2 people in our squad who can do this( the other being JJ), which affects our attacking style of play. When we have No JJ and EE we become more compact, as soares + Gray cut inside, then eventually go backwards, instead of forwards which is the aim when attacking !

Wow he's had one stand out game, (sorry 1 and a half) in what 2 and a half years is it?

WORLD CLASS.

Guest JonTheOwl66

for the best part of this season the team's been rubbish...and the fact that even Leon has got games tells you exactly why EE is not playing...if you can't get in this side :laugh:

Precisely.

for the best part of this season the team's been rubbish...and the fact that even Leon has got games tells you exactly why EE is not playing...if you can't get in this side :laugh:

haaha thats whats even more frustrating, its not as if a brilliant, un-replacable player is keeping him out ! He deserves at least a chance to earn a contract!

Maybe see more of him if Nolan plays at LB and is more composed and steady than Spurr , can't see Gray playing every game left somehow.

Probably end up with Tudgay on the right and Soares on the left before that happens though.

Nathan Modest could be a better outlet than Esajas with pace if we need it for last 10-15 mins shame we are struggling and won't risk it probably this season.

only chance he'll get a game is if we have WELL confident fullbacks, which we dunnae.

if nolan can hold his own id give EE a go,

time shall tell...

For all the Wednesday matches I've been to during the past two years, whenever he is on, the feeling is that he will at least be CREATIVE!

Give this guy a regular place Alan, get the bal out to him so we can get going at teams for a change!!

He's absolute gash.

People are blinded by the two/three good performances he's given this season.

The rest of the time he is totally anonymous and adds NOTHING to the time. A complete waste of a signing.

However, if he scores the winner today I'll gladly have his kids.

Guest WaddleIsALegend

not wanting to sound like I am picking fault with your argument..... but if that is the case, then why is Soares a regular ?

You sure your not wanting to lol

Guest WaddleIsALegend

He's absolute gash.

People are blinded by the two/three good performances he's given this season.

The rest of the time he is totally anonymous and adds NOTHING to the time. A complete waste of a signing.

However, if he scores the winner today I'll gladly have his kids.

LOLOLOLOL, only just seen the bottom bit lol

In 2008/09 Esajas had the most assists in the Wednesday squad despite only playing a fraction of the games. Speaks volumes to me.

He's the most gifted midfielder we have. If you can bring him into the game, he does make things happen. There's no-one else in the squad I'd rather see stood over a free kick/corner, or see the ball dropping to on the edge of the area.

As others have mentioned, his defensive qualities aren't good, but you're not exactly playing him for his defensive skills. But on the flip-side, we need battlers right now due to the mess we're in, and he isn't that.

I like Esajas. I don't think he's been given a fair crack of the whip at Hillsborough and he'll undoubtedly leave in the summer. If he moves to a club who can play to his strengths, they'll have a great signing on their hands.

Guest Ballinio

AI used to be a winger so knows the role as well as anyone, the fact EE doesn't get a game is not down to his ability it's down to AI stating that he wants us to be better without the ball and harder to beat, the time of creative football will be back at S6 before long but we have to get the basics right first..

hope it's not too late for EE :cool:

not wanting to sound like I am picking fault with your argument..... but if that is the case, then why is Soares a regular ?

Thats very true but i feel there is clause in his loan contract saying he has to start.

I think Esajas is an impact player, bring him on for last 30 minutes and he will create a bit of magic. Prime Example- Pigs away!