Difficult Choice!

Guest kn-OWL-edge

First I'm a Sheffielder, then a Yorkshireman, then English, then British, then European, then a citizen of the world. I don't hate anybody else, I hope they feel the same about their hometown, home club. I respect that and enjoy it.

Wednesday come before England. Every time. Though of course I'd celebrate an England world cup win more than I would Wednesday staying up.

But I'd be far far more hurt by Wednesday going down than I would by England bombing out of the WC in the group stage.

Edited by Tyto Alba

I love football - ridiculously so - and my enduring wish is to see England win the world cup

^^^^

I really hope to see England win the World Cup. The country would go mental and I'd party and be pis*ed for weeks. I can't wait for this Summer.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Wednesday come before England. Every time. Though of course I'd celebrate an England world cup win more than I would Wednesday staying up.

But I'd be far far more hurt by Wednesday going down than I would by England bombing out of the WC in the group stage.

^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^

Guest James-The-Owl

I've never seen England win the world cup, I may never see England win the world cup. Just imagine the joy it would bring to the whole country, the weeks of partying and getting wasted, if Wednesday go down we'll be back up sharpish, and it will be another season of winning and another promotion to celebrate - it wouldn't be that bad.

And I fully believe that whether we stay up or not we will be back in the premier league before too long anyway. So short term, as far as this season is concerned, England to win the world cup for me.